Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
Ransom6626

Sign The Trading Post

So this is still a sort of half baked Idea, but I figured I'd see what others thought about it.

So I have seen several "slave market" type threads recently, and I really liked the economic quality they possessed. I was wondering if there was a way we could apply that to a more generic dares and daree's type of framework.

The idea would be something like this: A GD member would sign up as either a producer, consumer, or both.

As a producer, you would post dares for other members of the community to do.

As a consumer, you would perform dares posted by the producers.

When consumer's perform and report on dares, both they and the producer who made the dare get 'Dare is Complete' Credits, or DiCC's

These DiCC's can be used to purchase items, Ranks, and Titles. Many of which, aside from showing off your prowess, have perks which can help you in the markets.

For a Full Discription of the rules, Check out this blog post

For a List of the currently available Ranks and Titles, Check out this blog post

This could become an awesome vestige for really fantastic dares, which will become better and better as the powers of capitalism force them to evolve and adapt.

But it will only work if we can get a large amount of BOTH producers and consumers.

So what does everybody think?

Current Members
-Founder Tunders - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Zeobit - 15 DiCC -Consumer/Producer
-Founder CandiChris - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Kay878 - 15 DiCC -Producer/Consumer
-Founder Frokx - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Big White - 15 DiCC -Producer
-Founder Aire - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Gamer1137 - 15 DiCC -Consumer
lkkrdingos022 - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder A Shadowy Gentleman - 15 DiCC -Producer
SwitchBoyC - 15 DiCC -Consumer
honeybling - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder PlaugeBringer - 15 DiCC -Producer
Slavecassie - 15 DiCC -Consumer

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Intrigued by: Witty Banter, Strong Demure, Insightful Diction, and Open Minds

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.

Last edited by Ransom6626; 06-26-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ransom6626 for this post:
Old 06-23-2014, 10:07 PM   #2
Tunders

Default Consumer

I will be a consumer!
Tunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:07 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I'd prefer consumer, but since there are never enough people who also like to give dares I'll sign in as a producer as well :-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
Ransom6626

Alright so that's two consumers and one producer.

If we can manage 5 of each, The markets will open. If not, than the experiment will be allowed to die.

As incentive, The first 5 unique producers and consumers will earn the title "Founder". This entitles them to be referred to as Lords or Ladies, and will provide them a special bonus to be revealed at a later date.

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:35 PM   #5
CandiChris

Keen to consume.. Always got dare time on my hands
CandiChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:04 AM   #6
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I will be a producer mostly.

But I guess being a consumer wouldn't hurt.

Question, could we do our own dare if we are both?

OR only others?
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:26 AM   #7
frokx

Default consumer here

I want to be a consumer.

Best, frokx

Edit: how do we prove that we did it, pics?

Last edited by frokx; 06-25-2014 at 05:40 AM.
frokx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:45 AM   #8
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

I love capitalism! I'll be a producer in my quest for wealth! I like the Sigil idea too.
Maybe there may should be a little extra to boost niche dares? (This could be an edict in the future)
How will you keep oversight? Maybe make a pastebin with dares?
Old 06-25-2014, 04:54 AM   #9
Aire

Sure, I'll sign up as a consumer

Limits: Public, Family, animals, pictures (soft limit, depends on the pic)
Aire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:59 AM   #10
Gamer1337

This is idea is very well thought out, but it will encourage producers to create simple and generic dares, so they will get more consumers to do them. The more specific and long a dare, the less people will do it. I think this will somehow need countermeasures.
I also don't quite understand how the following will work:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom6626 View Post
Furthermore, each producer and consumer has a unique chit. This is a small sigil (which each member may design for themselves) which acts as a sort of receipt. Each time a consumer performs a producer's dare, they each get one of the other's chits.
Maybe I have misunderstood the idea behind this, but will we have to create some kind of picture (sigil), or wouldn't it just be enough for everyone to count the different consumers/producers each week? However, the edict part of this is a really good idea.
So, I'd like to join as a consumer.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.

Last edited by Gamer1337; 06-25-2014 at 05:02 AM.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:13 AM   #11
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

How about this idea to avoid generic mainstream dares:
  • Raise the price to post a dare, lets say 10 (you then start with 30, I just don't want to work with commas later one)
  • The first one to complete a dare will earn you 8 credits
  • second completion: 6
  • third completion: 4
  • Forth and beyond: 3
This way new dares will be stimulated to be completed first! Generic dares will be pushed down to the 3-credit region and will be less interesting.

Just an idea
Old 06-25-2014, 05:34 AM   #12
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
How about this idea to avoid generic mainstream dares:
  • Raise the price to post a dare, lets say 10 (you then start with 30, I just don't want to work with commas later one)
  • The first one to complete a dare will earn you 8 credits
  • second completion: 6
  • third completion: 4
  • Forth and beyond: 3
This way new dares will be stimulated to be completed first! Generic dares will be pushed down to the 3-credit region and will be less interesting.

Just an idea
I don't think this would work that well. It would rather encourage a mass production of generic dares. But your earlier idea of a boost of niche dares may be the solution (more credits for each consumer doing it). One could also give extra credits for the most creative dares each week.
Just some ideas from my side.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
Ransom6626

First off, this is awesome that people are thinking about and discussing the economics and logistics behind the market. Makes me so happy!

Answering questions in chronological order:

@Kay878: seeing as performing one's dare would in theory could be manipulated to provide infinite wealth, I believe the safest answer would be you may, but would get no DiCC for it.

@frox: If the consumer wishes to provide pics, they may, but for now detailed reports are sufficient. Perhaps in the future we could provide an incentive for pics

@Bigwhite: I'm already beginning to see how oversight on this might get particularly difficult should it get too popular. I do plan to instate Members of the Watch, who will police the markets, but that will take time. I'm not sure what a pastebin in but it sounds useful, could you expand on that?
Sofar as subsidizing niche dares goes, I'm afraid that could lead down a dark path and corrupt the capitalistic nature. The best economic policies are those which play to the individual person's greedy nature.

@Gamer1337: In practice, the sigils will just be keeping track of the # of different people who did your dare or whose dares you did. The picture is just for those who like to indulge in the roll-playing.

@Bigwhite: I believe Gamer already showed how this mechanic might not work. I see the idea behind the mechanic.

@All: So I have thought over the concerns and have come up with a few possible amendments:

Members may create a blog post providing character background. This is also where they may put their sigil. This is not mandatory.

Consumer reports must be either at least 150 words in length, or a picture. (This will help ensure both that the dare was actually performed, and slightly dissuade generic dares which aren't complex enough to warrant a 150 word report)

At the end of each fiscal week, the market is reset and all dares are voided. The Most creative dare will be awarded 10 DiCC. This will be decided using the Consumer Feedback mechanic.

Consumer Feedback: When providing a report, a consumer must also rank the dare on a scale from 1-10. The more interesting and pleasurable the dare, the larger the rank. At the end of each fiscal day, the number of consumers who performed a dare is noted. Their sigils are added to the producer's ledger. The consumers are each awarded 2 DiCC. Then, the Consumer Feedback's are averaged. The # of DiCC's that the producer receives for each consumer will depend on this average:
  • 1-3: No DiCC's awarded
  • 4-6: 1 DiCC awarded
  • 7-9: 2 DiCC's awarded
  • 10: 4 DiCC's awarded

ALSO I increased the cost to post from 2 to 5 DiCC, as well as the initial DiCC from 6 to 15.

Last edited by Ransom6626; 06-25-2014 at 07:06 AM.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:37 AM   #14
lkkrdingos022

I will join as a consumer!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:49 AM   #15
Ransom6626

lkkrdingos022 Has taken the last Founder title for Consumers.

We now have an effective 7 Consumers and 3 Producers.

That means there are 3 Founder titles left for Producers, and that if the current attrition rate continues, The market may be ready to open within the next day or so

Advertisements
Kink Talk