Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lyriellyn

Rate this Entry

Mental Health

Posted 05-02-2015 at 02:39 AM by Lyriellyn

So.. this is hard to do and say, but giving in to my better judgement I must put my activity here on hold. My reasoning for this is for the sake of my mental health. Over the past month I have tried to kill myself twice, and have been depressed to a point I have never experienced before, even though I've been diagnosed with chronic depression for the better part of the last decade. After a recent mental breakdown in the past week, I've been forced to reevaluate my well being, and as a result, I don't think I am of mental capacity to submit myself to everything I have signed myself up for. This does not mean that I do not want to go through with it all, but rather that I am currently unable, at risk of my life (as it actually is seeing as how I've tried to take it twice already). I am incredibly sorry for everyone that was waiting for me to provide a source of pleasure in committing the acts that were given to me, and do know that it pains me as well. But also know that I do plan on doing them at some point, some day, but not until I think my life and mental state are stable enough to handle such in addition to my daily life, which currently I am not able to do either on a regular basis. I am in a suicidal state of mind nearly every day as of late (being the past several months), and don't think these sorts of activities are beneficial to me, nor my survival, currently, as much as they may be arousing, exciting, and as much as I want to do them. Thus, it is in great disappointment to myself that I must put everything that I have committed to on hold until further notice, being when I feel I am of a sufficient mental health to not only sustain myself, but the demands of others, and also the commitments I have on a daily basis.

Do note, that this does not mean I am pulling out of anything I have committed to already. I promise to follow through on everything, but I will do so at a later date when I am stable enough to commit myself without risk of heightening my risk of suicide. I am incredibly sorry for delaying my reports, for delaying carrying out my orders and dares, and do encourage that you PM, visitor message, or respond here any punishments you wish me to incur for doing so, as it is my fault, and I deserve punishment for being incapable mentally to carry out the tasks handed to me. I will not only perform all punishments given to me within my limits, but I will also perform all tasks, rules, and everything else I was committed to before this post as well, upon my return. Thank you very much for reading, your understanding, and I hope you all will be here when I return to follow through on all that I have committed myself to.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2223 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Please take all the time you need to heal, that is more important than anything you will find on the site. For what it is worth I fully support your decision and think you are very smart and brave to realize when you need to stop and focus on what you need to to be healthy. I am always available to talk or listen if you need to. Kik is colosubguy, be healthy.
  2. Old Comment
    I agree with Colo. Take all the time you need to make sure you are safe and in good health. Real life always comes before kinky commitments and everybody will understand. If you need anything, you are always welcome to send me a pm and we can talk. Sometimes walking away from here is the best thing for you, but don't forget that you have people here who can help if you need somebody to talk to. Good luck and be well.