Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #31
pantsman

[QUOTE=iluvhanesbriefs;1040791]If you wear briefs - why do you wear them? What do you like about them? Has anyone else ever seen you in them?

I wear briefs because I love the fit & feel of them. Tried boxers when I was about 14 to see what the fuss was about but just hated them. Always felt like my cock was going to fall out the flap in the front or out one of the leg holes.
I swiftly went back to wearing my briefs & have not looked back since.

I've been seen in my briefs many many times, & find it quite horny to show them off. I enjoy letting other people see me in my briefs when at public changing rooms etc, and couldn't care less if I hear a little snigger of laughter from some immature twats

Limits: Urine / poo, Permanent, Family/Friends, Soap, Extreme Pain, personal information, showing face
pantsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:14 AM   #32
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

Briefs create too much heat around the scrotum, jewel carrier or ball sack. Diminish the supply of strong sperm to get to that lovely egg and make her blossom.

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #33
UKsubmissiveguy

Really dont understand why anyone would wear boxer shorts, they re the single most useless piece of clothing ever invented, they provide no support, they ride up your arse, they look stupid and this myth about briefs being bad for you is just that, a myth.
UKsubmissiveguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:18 PM   #34
slutfarm

I wear thongs (for men) because they hold me in place better than briefs, don't bunch up like boxers and the band don't cut into my leg. I know it sounds crazy, but thongs are more comfortable than either briefs, boxers, or boxer briefs. I also recently discoveryed string bikinis and bikinis and like both of them as well as they provide most of the benefits of thongs without the permanent wedgie, but the permanent wedgie is not bad because it is consistent and you end up with a wedgie with a lot of fabric with boxers, etc.

Yes, other people know I wear them and yes I have been seen in them. I don't make a big deal out of it -- it is just underwear.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #35
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I wear boxer briefs i like them because they provide me with extra room like boxers but are better held on my leg so less riding up all the time.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #36
Matt Slater

I don't remember when I stopped
but I used to run so I wore compression shorts(which are tighter then briefs)
Matt Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:25 PM   #37
DLdapper

I wear briefs because they are more snug and keep everything in line.. with boxers everything down there is jostling around and blegh.

But I only wear briefs when I'm not in diapers of course. :P
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #38
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I wear boxers, I don't like having my junk all tightly compacted. It's just much more comfortable for my junk to be free and careless. :P

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk