Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
MastersSub69

Default Clit punishment please

I have been caught playing without permission twice this week and also failed my orgasm denial on day 2.
Sir wants my clit tortured ALOT!!

Please send me some punishements and no limits!
MastersSub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Rubber band snaps, especially right after you cum, will definitely make an impression. Tears likely. Try THREE snaps right after you cum. Medium 2" diameter X 1/4" rubber band, snapped directly onto the clit.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
MastersSub69

Im not aloud to cum.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

Every time you feel the need of touching yourself cover your cilt with toothpaste and let it do his work 10min. Then you are allowed to wash it away.

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Play with yourself until you edge 3 times. Usually its 5 or more but you clearly have no self control. You can use a vibrator or whatever gets that clit nice and plump. After the third edge, apply icy hot to your clit.

If your master is really mad, on day 2, repeat the same dare except instead of icy hot, use Vicks Vap-O rub (I've been told it burns really bad so make sure you have a douche nearby in case it becomes too much).

A couple other punishments: Since you can't keep your legs closed, you should have to sleep naked with your legs tied spread eagle. Also, you should sleep with a belt or flogger nearby. First thing in the morning and last thing at night you should receive 15 smacks to the pussy.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

If you pussy isn't shaved, shave it.

For at least a month, every day get a sharpie and write "Filthy whore" above that slit. Absolutely no wearing panties during the month.

---

Every time you so much as think about having an orgasm, reach between your legs and pinch your clit as hard as you can. Pinch until the urge to cum subsides, or at least five minutes, whichever is longer.

---
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersSub69 View Post
I have been caught playing without permission twice this week and also failed my orgasm denial on day 2.
Sir wants my clit tortured ALOT!!

Please send me some punishements and no limits!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersSub69 View Post
Im not aloud to cum.
Yes, I got the part that you are not allowed to cum. Like THAT was the reason for the punishments. My punishment was written should you cum without permission again.

You do not need to cum in order to do the snaps on your clit. For a starter, why not do FIVE nice crisp snaps directly on your clit and FIVE on EACH nipple, alternating left and right sides.

And whenever you feel the urge to play with yourself without permission, do the above snaps first. That should cool you down.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #8
MastersSub69

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcat View Post
Every time you feel the need of touching yourself cover your cilt with toothpaste and let it do his work 10min. Then you are allowed to wash it away.
Thank you for your punishment.This will be done tonight.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
MastersSub69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Yes, I got the part that you are not allowed to cum. Like THAT was the reason for the punishments. My punishment was written should you cum without permission again.

You do not need to cum in order to do the snaps on your clit. For a starter, why not do FIVE nice crisp snaps directly on your clit and FIVE on EACH nipple, alternating left and right sides.

And whenever you feel the urge to play with yourself without permission, do the above snaps first. That should cool you down.
Sorry for misunderstanding. Il make sure this is done.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, clit, punishment