Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #11
Happy Me

Medal Bronze 1 Rubber bands at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Loving the post so far, I only got midway through 5 last night before I went to bed. Since you asked for a task thought up some and we chatted back and forth and finally decided on one.

Today at work you should take a rubber band to the bathroom with you. The first time you use the bathroom you need to snap each nipple 5 times. Each trip to the restroom will be 5+ the previous amount of snaps. So 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Hopefully this stays reasonable since i'm not familiar with your pain tolerance, if you find that raising by 5 is too much you can reduce it so it stays fun and challenging and not so painful you need to quit early.
Hi Shadowice!

I am so glad you are enjoying my posts!!!

I was actually really excited about this one for a few reasons:
1. One of the things I really enjoy is hidden/discrete public.
2. Another thing I enjoy is (mild) nipple pain.
3. I have never done nipple pain in public before, and I love trying new things!

I did this one today, but, I really only worked for 4 hours, so in a way I got lucky! I started the day with pretty sore nipples, from my 400 spanks on them last night. I went to breakfast with my family and didn't get into work until about 10:45. When I got there I went straight into the office supply room, and grabbed a few rubber bands, and put them in my pocket.

At noon I had to pee the first time, and as soon as I realized it I started to blush and my pussy started to throb at the thought of doing this! I was nervous, partly because I have never snapped a rubber band on myself anywhere, I was afraid of the pain, and partly because I was at work, and doing stuff at work always carries a little bit of extra nerves.

So I went pee, and did the first 5 snaps, and OH MY they hurt a lot worse than I was expecting. It actually hurt so bad that for the first couple of snaps I made an outloud audible yelping noise, which is kind of a big deal considering that I was in my office bathroom! I guess it has mostly to do with the fact that my nipples started out really sore, but gah, it hurt! Anyway, the pain overrode all of my nervousness about being in a public place (and at work) doing that.

EDIT: Also, after I did the 5 snaps I took a picture of one of my red nipples and kikked it to my dommy with your write up of the dare. That was my last keyword, "boobies at work", so I can scratch that task off of my list now! Plus, he loves pictures of red skin anywhere, and I love making him happy (and making him horny at inappropriate times).

So the good things (for me) today were that there was only me, and one other person in the office, so the bathroom was empty. Also it was good that I only ended up working 4 hours.

The bad thing for me was that I had to pee again at 12:45, only 45 minutes later! My nipples were still stinging from the first round, and I really didn't want to do it again yet, so I actually held my pee for about another hour before I finally went. Again, audible yelps. OUCH. And then my nipples were sore for about 2 hours after that.

Then, I left work early, so that was the last round. I did a total of 15 snaps on each nipple.

Overall I did enjoy this dare/task quite a bit. I liked the mild public aspect, and the nipple pain wasn't so bad that I had to stop, but was bad enough that it made my eyes water a bit. I also liked how my nipples stayed stingy afterward while I was at my desk. That part was fun!

Here is my scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 5
Painful: 9
Uncomfortable: 0
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 5
Made me feel controlled/subby: 6
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: y

If you want to give me something similar for my longer work days tomorrow or next week, please feel free!

Thank you so much for giving me a new thing to try that actually turned out to be fairly enjoyable.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-26-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Add a sentence. :p
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk