Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Female Puppy's 57 Days of Denial

After a vote, Puppy is not allowed to cum for 57 days, or until August 7th.

This bad slut has been put in 57 days of orgasm denial to learn some self control. Tease her all you like, and try to make her lose control!

Occasionally, I will take a day off of playing to collect my sanity or if there is an emergency or an injury. I won't cum on these days, but will take a break from rules.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Puppykind for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk