Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes...

I had so many things that I wanted to do, but first I had to check with Jo. As I've already mentioned, Jo has been my first serious relationship, and I recently lost my virginity to her. Even though Jo had already given me the 'thumbs up' for anything that goes on as part of the game, now that I was one of the masters I wanted to double check with her that this was still ok. I wouldn't do anything that would risk our relationship !
I told my sister to meet me outside the cinema with Ed and Alice in a few minutes. I left my seat and proceeded to the exit, dialing Jo's number as I did.

"Hey 'Big Boy'," Jo answered... I did like it when she called me that. "Did you get the text too ?" she asked, very excitedly.

"Yep", I replied, "and that's actually why I'm calling... and to hear your sweet, sexy voice of course !" Well, it may have been mushy, but we are still in the early days of our relationship, where neither party likes to hang up the phone on the other, and you're constantly kissing in public.

"I'm actually with Ed and Alice at the cinema." I continued. "We were actually watching a film when the text came through - they had me and Sarah strip during the film, so we turned the tables on them. I'm actually wearing Ed's clothes now, and he's wearing mine now the film is over."

"That's so cool... what else are you going to make them do ?" Jo asked, and I could tell that she was getting horny by the prospects.

"Well, that's why I'm calling - is there anything you wouldn't want me to do with them ?"

"Errm... well I wouldn't want you to sleep with Alice or kiss her," Jo said, but in all honesty I wouldn't have done that in any case for fear of upsetting my relationship with both Jo and Ed. "...but you can touch her and all you want. As for Ed, I wouldn't want you to put your cock up his arse, or have his up yours..." Jo was laughing now, and I was laughing with her.

"So everything's cool except kissing and fucking ?" I summarised, which Jo agreed to. I was going to confirm that if Jo was alone with Ed, she wouldn't have full sex with him, but I trusted her enough not to ask.

At this point my sister arrived wearing Alice's clothes, along with Ed and Alice who were wearing mine and Sarah's. Fortunately we were similar sizes, so there was not too much of an issue. I said bye to Jo, and walked towards my sister.

"Was she ok with this ?" Sarah asked, to which I nodded.

"So, what's the plan ?" Sarah enquired. I had a couple of ideas, but needed to do something first that did not require Ed and Alice to be present. I whispered to my sister and put the plan into action.

I went into the men's washroom just outside the cinema lobby. It was fairly quiet, as it normally was during the day. There was a guy at the urinal, and a young boy who was washing his hands. I approached the urinal and waited, pretending to pee, until they had both left. Once the coast was clear, I went to the washroom door and opened it, nodding to my sister who was waiting outside.
She said something to Alice, who looked worried in response, but started walking towards me. I took Alice into the mens washroom, and into a cubicle. It was a tight fit, but we both managed to get inside and close the door.

I hadn't heard anyone else enter, but whispered to her just in case.

"Ok, I've got to sort some things out, but whilst I do, I want you to wait here. But just to make things more fun, I want you to wait in here... totally naked !"

Alice looked really worried now, but knew the position that she was in. Without the need for confirmation or clarification, she pulled my sister's t-shirt over her head and handed it to me. I stuffed it into the backpack whilst she slipped off my sister's trainers and socks and also gave them to me. The jeans were next, leaving her standing there in just my sister's bra and panties.
I nodded towards them, and without further hesitiation she removed them both, leaving her totally naked. Although I had seen glimpses of her before, and had just seen her half naked in the cinema, to see her totally naked in the light, and so close was a huge turn on. She really was beautiful. Her nipples were hard, her breasts were pert and she had just a thin strip of pubic hair. I would have liked to have stayed in there with her for much longer, but I had things to do.
I unlocked the cubicle door, and told her to wait for me.

"How long are you going to be ?" she asked, panic sounding in her voice.

"I don't know yet, and for you it doesn't really matter. I'm the master now, and you're the slave, and I don't think that you'll be going anywhere dressed like that !"

I left the cubicle and told her to lock it behind me. As I was leaving the washroom, a group of three teenage boys entered... if only they knew what was behind a thin door !!

Back outside the lobby, I gave the backpack to Sarah. It was now her turn, and she went into the ladies. I waited with Ed whilst she scoped the washroom.

"Are you ok Ed ?" I asked. Throughout all the encounters and trials that Ed put my sister, her friends and I through, he always made sure that we were ok with it, and gave us the option to back out at any time.

"I guess... I'm just really nervous. But it's strange, I'm also very horny - of course when I'm in charge I get turned on, but now I'm not, I'm excited in a different kind of way."

"I know what you mean. Don't worry though - I won't let any harm come to you, and of course you can back out if you want too." I reassured him.

"No... a dare's a dare - and you all stood firm." Ed replied.

At this point, as if on cue, Sarah poked her head around the entrance to the women's washroom and nodded. I gently eased Ed towards her.

I waited around 10 minutes for Sarah to come back out, and the backpack was now bulging with clothes. It was strange that it was mine and my sister's clothes in there, as we were still wearing Ed's and Alice's.

"What took you so long ?" I asked.

"Well, Ed was so horny I made him jerk himself off, and when he came I made him rub it all over his chest. But whilst he was doing it a couple of girls came in, and there was one in a booth both sides of our cubicle. It was so funny, as he was trying to do it so quietly, and just after he came one of the girls said that she could smell fresh cum. Luckily the other one just said it was probably her breath from last night !"

I laughed, and thought of both Ed and Alice trapped in there until we say otherwise, and it gave me a great sense of power !

"So, what's this other thing you need to do ?" Sarah asked.

"I'll show you... follow me." I replied, as we headed off to the shopping mall...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sister's sleepover, trilogy