Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #16
sarahamber

Sport Football Thursday - Part 2/2

Day 5 - Thursday

Part 2 of 2

This was one of the most disgusting things I've done, and I'm not exactly proud of it, but it was part of the weekend, and as pardon my language, REALLY F*CKED UP as it was, there was this kind of really kinky sire, because of the so extreme part to it. Alright, here it is. Has everyone heard of a rusty trombone?! If not, here is a briefing. A girl (or I guess it could be a guy) licks a guy's asshole, while giving him a hand job. Sort of like blowing into a trombone, and moving the stick thing. The catch was (for us), and this was the mean part, each guy drank a glass of water and some of that fiber powder (which is suppose to losen your bowel), and the girls could only stop licking their bums once they got their guys off. So, if the guy "went" before she got him off, well you can guess what!

So the guys again were not as nice as us girls, and instead of letting us pick them, they again picked us. (Unfortunately, Jay wasnt playing this game, because he had won the last one, and already taken his two prizes and gone off for the night) so I wasn't left with anyone that would go especially easy on me.

So there were a lot of guys that came to me all at once again! I picked the one that I thought was the least dick (jerk). It was actually the guy who had banged me the other day, Scotty. So I picked him, and told him he better hold it in! Also I told him that if he held his sh*t in, I'd make his fantasies come true. Lmao, but we'll just pretend he listened because I asked nicely!

So the guys all drank their fiber water, along with more alcoholic drinks. So in the end there were 12 couples left doing this "game" and I think only 5 had guys full out go in their mouth! The thought of it still makes me gag a little. Scotty was not as nice though as I had thought he'd be! I made him cum pretty fast but even a little got out on my mouth! He must have been holding back still, but it was really gross! I was licking him and then I felt something really warm touch my lips and I just double timed it untill he came. So thankfully nothing really bad happened to me! Considering my week, that is still one of the grossest and worst things I've done, and Scotty deffinately didn't get the dreams I had promised him! I think one of the worst to get it was Cass! She's sitting with me now, and even as she describes it to me, I'm pretty much ready to throw up! Lol, she had Mitch as her partner (who had lost the last round) and I guess revenge was on his mind, because she says right from the get go, she felt stuff pouring into her mouth, and, omg I just threw up a little, she said how it was like liquidy... adhfashfdkaj ok, have to stop typing this! Lmao! I have to confess though, her face was covered by the time she was done! Every single guy was laughing histerically, and even for me at the time, it was kinda funny to see her! Like her face was absolutely covered! adkljfhaskjdhfaskjdfh yachhh lol. kk

So the rest of the night was like I said, next to that, fairly uneventful. Everyone had a pretty good laugh. And it was pretty exciting how we had pushed the limits and borders of our weekend, and taken things to a new extreme level. We played some games after, but just stuff like cards and the loser had to do lap dances and stuff. I had to give a few guys bj's and made out with a few guys, but it definately all pailed in comparison to the previous games. Lol it's kinda weird to think back, because today, my life is definately not nearly as wild, and I rarely now a days do the things that we took for granted there. Like giving out blowjobs, and lap dances, and even to a point, a lot of sex for most people, didn't even faze us. Maybe that's why we kept stepping up the dares!

At the end of the day, I did climb into Matt's bed again. At this point there was no reason for me not to, the only beds in the cottage, were really the King and Queen's, and why would I want to give up sleeping on a bed?! lol and I was beginning to like hanging out with Matt too. It was nice being able to cuddle up next to him. We all went to bed together. We all did fool around a bit... I think. The nights are getting a bit mixed up in my head right now. But I passed out in Matts arms which was great! (I think) lol.
sarahamber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk