Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Trophy Photography Competition Sign Up Sheet

June 10th 2011
People of getDare!!!
It is my pleasure to announce that a new photography competition is coming soon!
even bigger and better than ever.

As of today sign up for the competition is open- and will remain open throughout the competition. Any time you like just post in here and you will be added to the list of contestants.

The contest is open to EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE. Young or old, any camera quality you have (phone camera all the way up to the really expensive cameras) , no matter where you are, or what your experience is you are welcomed to join.

The competition will work in a similar way to last time:
I will post a title, and you will have 2 weeks (more time than previous) to take a photograph (not from Internet) and edit it or whatever and post it on the competition thread.
Bonus points will be given for originality and a written explanation.
More information will follow in the beginning of the thread on the 1TH JULY when the competition officially starts, expect the first title to be out on the 5th JULY.

Again all winning entries will go into not only the event blog, but also the soon to be made album once I get that sorted out. But not only this- The over all winner will win a fully paid years subscription to getDare- giving you a number of additional perks.

Xxx
Happy snapping
Star Shadows.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
contest, enter, fotograffi, photo, photography, signup