Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Default Toga Party

I wrote this story down back in 2002 - when I had time to do so. I really should start writing again but its finding the time and inspiration.

Keywords: MF, oral, MFF, slight bondage)
Short summary: An invite to a toga party, that gets canceled, leads to some interesting situations for three college / university students.
First Published: 2002-05-13

I finished drying myself after getting out of the shower and walked, naked, into my bedroom. Picking up a pair of running shorts, I pulled them on. Just as I picked the cloth up from the bed, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to open the door. Steph, my then girlfriend, was standing there and she walked in, immediately flinging her arms around my neck and hugging me close to her. Standing on tip-toes, she kissed me lovingly on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I reached behind her and closed the front door.

"Hi, Marc!" she said, disengaging herself from me. She ran her hands down my naked chest and over my flat stomach.

"Hi, Steph" I replied, looking at her. Her 5 foot tall figure was wrapped in a toga style garment which was encircled by three leather bands - one around her waist, one around the top of her breasts, and the third halfway between the two. The effect was to highlight her wonderful body, particularly her well proportioned torso. Her tanned legs were bare from her sandals to her thighs, which was where the toga ended. She pirouetted in front of me to show off her outfit and, as she did so, the skirt lifted slightly, hinting at more of her body. The material ran round her neck without covering the whole of her back, and no bra straps were visible.

"You're obviously not ready, then" she said, looking at my 6 foot tall body, dressed in only a pair of short running shorts.

"No, I've just got out of the shower after getting home" I explained. "I was just about to start putting on my toga but now you're here, you can help me".

As we walked upstairs, I commented that I couldn't work out how to put the toga on. "I bought the 6 yards of material you suggested, but now what do I do?" I asked.

"It's easy", Steph said. "Well, it's easier for you than it is for me!" she continued.

We walked into my bedroom. I should explain that we were both third year students at Nottingham University, leaving off campus in typical student accommodation but Steph lived in a neighbouring property. I shared the house I was in with three other third year students - one male and two female - by the names of Rob, Sophie and Becky. Steph shared with two other girls - Max and Sam - and Sam's boyfriend, Richard. Richard, Sam, Steph and I had met the previous year when we had all taken part in some entertainment for a second year party and we had become friends. I had split up with my girlfriend shortly after that time and the relationship between me and Steph had blossomed into being lovers. Despite the difference in height, it was often Steph who proved to have the greater stamina for some of our sexual antics and activities.

Steph picked up the material from the bed and held it in front of her. "I like the gold edging," she said, looking at the white material I had purchased. "First we need to fold the material in half length ways". I held the end of the material while she found the other end. After folding, the material was about 18" wide.

"Now hold the material against your waist, and roll yourself towards me so that the material is wrapped around one and a half times".

I did as Steph instructed as she held the material taut.

"Now hold the material at that point while I get the safety pin", she said. Obediently I did as I was told as Steph pinned the material together, carefully avoiding my skin and my shorts. "Then the end goes up over your shoulder", and it did so, "then down your back and pinned to the waist line of the material again". Steph added the second pin.

I turned to face her, and she checked how the toga was draped over me. Both arms and my right chest were bare and she gently kissed the exposed nipple. "Not too bad" she said.

I went to the wardrobe to pick my sandals up. As I sat on the bed to put them on, Steph laid her head on one side and tried to look under the toga.

"You could take your shorts off, you know" she said. "The toga covers you fully even when you're sitting down."

"I'd rather keep them on - I'm not used to wearing a skirt!" I remarked.

Steph came towards me and knelt in front of me. Looking in to my eyes, she silently placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing the skin delicately with her thumbs. She slowly slid her hands under the material until her fingers reached my hips.

[To be continued...]

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please

Last edited by Marc; 01-11-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk