Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Do you like the story so far?
Love it! 42 82.35%
It's pretty good 6 11.76%
It's just ok 0 0%
It's not really that great 0 0%
It sucks! 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
NoraazXD

Default 4 boys sleepover

Hello! I'm new to getdare and this is my first story, so bear with me.
As you probably guessed from the title, the story is about 4 boys having a sleepover. It is mostly fiction, though some parts may be based on real experiences. Please give me feedback, I am eager to hear people's opinions.

Characters:
Joe
Height: average-ish
Build: medium build, slightly muscular
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown

Mike
Height: short
Build: skinny, but still kinda muscular
Eyes: deep-blue
Hair: dirty-blonde

Sam
Height: average-ish
Build: medium build and muscular
Eyes: brown
Hair: black

Tom
Height: tall
Build: skinny, but somehow very muscular
Eyes: light-brown
Hair: dark-brown

I am specifically leaving the details vague and leaving out age so that you can create your own picture of the characters. If you really want more details let me know, and I'll be happy to provide them.
So here I go.

Part 1
A distant boom reverberated through the night and the ground shook as another plane loosed its supply of bombs. Joe crawled through the dirt and dust on his belly, his face smeared with grease and his uniform ragged and torn. He reached the crest of the hill he had was climbing and heaved a deep breath. Just beyond lay the enemy outpost, and it was critical it be destroyed. He reached down to his belt, grabbing a grenade and pulling out the pin. He raised his head up to get a better view, cocked his arm back, and...

BOOM! "OH YEEEEAH!!!" yelled Sam. "I... got... a... NO-SCOPE!!!!" and he launched into song.
"Damn it to hell!" swore Joe. "How the fuck does he keep doing that?"
"I know, that's like the tenth time tonight," said Tom, as Sam continued to sing in the background.
"Well, when you think about, playing this game is really all he ever does," replied Mike. "Well, that and wha-"
"Sam, will you please shut the fuck up?!" interrupted Tom. "My god its like hanging out with an three-year-old."

As you can see from the above paragraph, the four boys were very tight. They had known each other for years, having gone to the same school, and remained close friends, despite the occasional bouts of immaturity and death threats that followed.
Tonight they were at Joe's house, having one of their frequent sleepovers, and now it was nearly 11:00 at night. This, however, did not even remotely effect the boys, due mostly to the large amount of soda's they continued to consume as the night wore on.

"NERF FIGHT!!!" yelled Sam, tiring of boasting and instead pulling a sizable full-auto nerf gun from under a pillow.
"Shit!" The cry was echoed as the rest of the boys dived for and the air filled with darts and the sound of maniacal laughter.
The surprise did not last long as Joe and Mike grabbed their own guns and started returning fire. Tom, on the other hand, chose a more direct approach, and as Sam shifted towards the other two boys he leapt from behind a couch and slammed right into Sam, knocking him to the ground.
The two wrestled for a moment, but Tom was stronger and ended up standing behind Sam holding his arms behind his back and locking his legs together.
"Shoot him!" yelled Tom, and Joe and Mike obliged, bringing their weapons to bear on Sam at close range.

Now it would be helpful to add at this point that these nerf guns had been modified in a highly time-consuming and patent-violating manner, which basically means they hurt. A lot.

Finally, after emptying several clips, Sam surrendered. Tom released him, and he promptly fell over.
"Ah," he groaned. "That hurt." He lifted up his shirt, revealing a well toned chest covered in small red bruises. (Like I said, the darts hurt)
The others were silent for a moment, then Joe started cracking up, managing to wheeze out, "you... look like... you're covered... in poka-dots!"
Toma and Mike began laughing as well, and soon after Sam joined in, having managed to stand up and move over to a mirror.
After several minutes the boys fell silent, and as they looked around at each other they all thought the same thing.
"All right, what are we gonna do now?" asked Mike, finally speaking.
"Well," replied Joe, "we could always..."

TO BE CONTINUED

Well, that's part 1. It's just a start, but let me know what you think and I'll work on getting the next part up as soon as I can!

Disclaimer: I will do my best to post new parts to the story as fast as I can, but (as I'm sure the other writers out there know) that's easier said than done.

Last edited by NoraazXD; 01-09-2011 at 12:37 PM.
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NoraazXD for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk