Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2018, 03:11 PM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Default Should I save up for a chastity device

I am sure that everyone is capable of reading my signature and viewing my blogs to learn a little more about me. To put it simply, I am a Little sissy who is also a little kitten and a little maid... guess it kind of depends on my owners desires. Though I am not currently owned by anyone and am free to make decision(s) on my own. hehe

I really don't like labels as I don't really fit in one of them, but they have their uses.

I have tried to use a device in the past, they are all too small or too large for me. I am here to ask if y'all think it would be good for a little like myself to spend the money for a custom made device (it will be lots of money...)?

I don't even know if I will like the experience or not as I have heard it can be painful, but I do like the appeal to it as a show of submission.

My next question, do you all think that sissies should be locked in chastity?
What if they don't have an owner, is it required then?

I know that I am not a sissy slut, I am kinky... but not like that. I also don't like to be humiliated and I don't even see myself as a man at times, so I don't even know if the term sissy is appropriate for me. Though, I do like the idea of being dressed by my owner and servicing them and their house as a cute little maid. I love the gentle, loving type....

Please let me know if you have any advice, if you do believe in a chastity device... please feel free to post the one you use and/or recommend.

Thanks,

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk