Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2018, 09:41 AM   #11
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnoTheFox View Post
What's going on in this threa..... Kitties! Looks like my pal KittenLicks is having tons of fun ^_^
Not quite as much fun as you, but still fun. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
You didn't choose this one then with breaks

nyancat

Well, I should be more descriptive then next time.

Now, unto a new question do you have a laserpointer. if yes:

Attach the laserpointer to your head so it doesn't exactly point where you are looking. Put on your whole kitty outfit. Even your socks for your hands, also some protection for your knees. Now go and try to catch the red dot XD . Try to do this for about 5 minutes. If you can't catch it, it's an edge for you using your "paws"

And another dare

And now for a sleeping dare if you dare to do it (as it is in your limits feel free to say no). Apart from boxes, kitties just like to relax on nice surfaces. Get the same kitty outfit as before (of course no clothes) and go to sleep on your blanket tonight on your bed, and no using your pillow, you can use your kittenplushie to hug. And unlimited edges using your plushie if you want.

But if you say no to the sleeping dare, then write on each arm and leg: "kitties don't sleep under blankets"

And ofcourse as for each task i've given you, I'd like a nice report. Just because I like reading them
Mm, I could try the sleeping dare, but I'm pretty sure I won't actually be able to get to sleep. :P I'm not so sure about writing on my arms though, I'm assuming my upper arms are okay? ^^

You really don't have to ask for a report! I might give you one even if you asked me not to!

Unfortunately, I don't have a laser pointer lying around. Who keeps a laser pointer around?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk