Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who shall be the winner? The loser gets to do the thread task.
ChubbyShySissy shall win. Cassandra shall do deepthroats. 87 53.70%
Cassandra shall win. ChubbyShySissy shall get into chastity. 75 46.30%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Default ChubbyShySissy VS Cassandra

This is a poll contest between ChubbyShySissy and Cassandra. Whoever gets more votes wins. The other contestant loses. On a tie, we both lose.

After this poll is closed, the loser has to start a new thread asking all users for adding up a number, with the following rules (in that future thread):

For ChubbyShySissy this number is consecutive days in chastity.
For Cassandra this number is the amount of deepthroats of her favorite dildo.

The number starts with this poll thread's (votes + posts)/5 rounded up.
Every user may add 1 in every post except for consecutive posts (no double posts).
The winner may add 1 more.
Users in any of ChubbyShySissy's or Cassandra's friend list may always add 1 more.
Users with at least 1 slave or sub whom they communicated with in the last 3 days may add 1 more.
Each post with a prime number as post id (=any natural number that has exactly two positive divisors, 1 and itself) may add that prime number more.

All posts 7 days or more after the thread start don't increase the number.

Only the winner may give tasks to reduce the number, but has to do so up to three times at least when being asked for it by the loser. Those task not done may not add to the number.

Only the winner may give rules to follow to reduce the number, but has to do so up to three times at least when being aked for by the loser. Unattended or broken rules may not add to the number.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 11-20-2017 at 01:08 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, challenge, chastity, contest, deepthroat