Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #11
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
So you need more spankings .... (and let's make them with the pain stick to your ass)
1. Are you enjoying writing our story?
Of course I am. It's such a turn on!!!
2. What is your favorite part so far?
Can't you guess? Me giving you the pedicure!
But I also love the parts where you spank me and tie me up.
I love everything really.

3. What part has surprised you the most?
That part that hasn't been published yet.
From the parts that have you teasing me with your feet. I really didn't expect you'd write that.

4. Are you enjoying the sadistic side of me?
I am. Very much so. I didn't know you had it in you.
5. Is there anything you really want to be written into the story but are nervous to share?
I don't think so. It is getting pretty intense already and I don't feel nervous sharing stuff with you.
6. Would you really travel to Canada and let me do some of these things to you?
Yes
7. What are the top 3 things you would want to see in Canada?
I don't know much about Canada or the landmarks to be honest. I would like to see Niagara Falls. I also hear Vancouver is a really great city although I'm not much of a city person. I just Googled and Banff National Park and the Rocky Mountains look really nice!
8. Are you excited about the possibility of locking your worm cock up?
Yes but I think it will be harder in practice then you'd think. It needs to be the exact correct size. Then it needs quite some training before I can wear it for longer, especially considering nightly erections that can never really be stopped. I also read that it is actually not that secure and I could get it off if I really wanted to. Sometimes it can even just slip off if the sizing is not correct. I would still like to try for sure!
9. How long would you let me lock it up for?
I really don't know. It depends on how comfortable it is and how I react to it.
I would hope you could lock me as long as you wish but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do it as long as regular denial. Also, I'm not sure if I could wear it to work. It can be hard to hide. But at work I would not be able to touch anyway.

10. Would you ever mail me a key?
Well, I would always want to have a backup for an emergency. Like if we lose contact or, God forbid, something would happen to you. But I think I would consider it.
11. What type of messy task would you want to do in person together?
One thing I could never do alone is having you jam a pie in my face. It seems extremely silly but I just want to experience that once, and when I don't expect it!
12. Have you ever been mini golfing?
Yes, several times
13. Do you think your chastity cage would set off the alarms at the airport?
No, because it would be plastic and then we'd swap the regular lock with a plastic lock
14. Would you ever let me send you something in the mail?
Yes
15. Why do you like my feet?
Because they are cute and sexy. I love the short toes. I love the colors of nail polish you like. And since you take such good care of yourself I can only assume they are very soft and smell great.
16. Would you want me to let you cum at least once while you are in Canada? or would you prefer to be teased the entire time?
I think I would be so worked up that I'd definitely be very happy to be allowed to cum. But if you don't let me cum I would also be happy because that is your decision and I love you being sadistic.
17. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I eat Gouda cheese the most, on bread almost every day so that. But there are many other cheeses I love from Switserland and France like Brie, Emmentaler and Greyere.
18. What kind of treats could you bring me from where you live that I probably don't have here?
"Stroopwafels". I think you'd love "stroopwafels". And "hagelslag" and "muisjes"
19. Are you getting excited for my own spanking/edging AMA?
Yes! When is that coming!?
20. Will you get revenge on me?
Of course I will!

Enjoy your spankings my worm!
Thank you very much Miss Butterfly. That is 70 more ass spanking added!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk