Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2017, 06:07 PM   #11
Fit_To_Be_Tied

Male/Female? Female

~ Do you enjoy being nude? Sometimes

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? A weekend

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? I hang out naked sometimes when it's too hot and I have privacy.

~ What is your favourite part of being nude? It feels quite freeing to not have any clothing constricting me.

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? With them off.

~ What do you wear to sleep? Pajamas or a long shirt over underwear typically.

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? I could probably do that.

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? I'd certainly consider it. It would be an interesting experience if it were considered acceptable.

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? It would depend on what the dare involved.

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? If I know that I'll be left alone a while I don't see why not. Could keep a robe or something handy to cover if I heard someone coming.

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? I dont think I would unless the pay was amazing ;p

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? How comfortable you are around people tends to be quite situation. I think it's hard to say yes or no with such a broad question.
Fit_To_Be_Tied is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nude, nudity