Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #11
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Since you seem to be tearing through these dares, here's a bigger point one for you to try. I should preface this by saying, I'm not familiar with Europe so if this isn't a thing over there, let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Public Dare:

Order some sort of delivery service (here in America, I'd say order a pizza or Chinese food for lunch) and answer the door completely naked. That earns your 50 points.

In addition, there are two options for bonus points. The catch is you can only choose one of the two options. Once you make your choice, you cannot change it and you cannot combine the options.

Option A) Answer the door naked except for wearing nipple clamps (5 points), Butt Plug (5 points) and/or Butterfly Vibrator in your pussy (3 points on low, 5 points on high). You may use all three toys or just one or two of them. If you choose vibrator/plug, you are to insert it the minute you place you order and keep it there until the delivery person has left.

So max points with option A: 50 pts + 15 pts = 65 points

Option B) Answer the door completely naked and ask/beg the delivery person to sign either your tits or ass. Make up whatever story you want, you can even bribe them with a better tip, I don't care how you try to convince them so long as they do it. However, if they sign any part of your body except tits or ass, you fail. If they don't sign at all, you fail. The reward for success, however, is 30 points.

So max points with option B: 50 pts + 30 pts = 80 points
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk