Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
ubertino

Cool Humiliation week with Master U

Hello, this is my invitation to all those who want to have some fun

Why am I doing this?
As my presence here is based on my will to explore I hope this first project will allow me to do just that. I would like to get to know more people from the forum and the things that make them tick. So the main purpose of this here won't be too serious - to get to know each other and to have some fun.

Phase I - Selection
Everyone is invited to join as most of the dares will be published in the thread. However those who would like a little personal tretment must apply. Communication with the selected applicants will be handled through kik or mail. The selected applicants will have to submit picture evidence of the completed tasks, while this is not mandatory since it is a common limit for a lot of people you must specify in your application that you don't intend to send pictures (in that case you'd have to send more thorough reports. Keep in mind that you will be selected as an exception so it must be hell-of-a-motivational-letter).

Application
You must submit your application (by PM) by the end of this week 15th dec. The application must be in the form of short motivational letter. Please include the following things also:
1) your gender
2) your limits and likes (if they are not easily accessible from your profile)
3) your age
4) the most extreme thing you've ever done
5) prefferred way of communication.

If you decide you'd like to take part in the exercises without application you are welcome to share you experiences in the thread here. I'd be glad also if you state your willingness to take part as non-applicant before the starting date.

Phase II - The tasks

Tasks for all
You will all receive the same basic tasks related to humiliation.
The tasks in the thread must be looked upon as an exercise not an attempt to push limits or generate a creative ideas. As I stated this is my first bigger project in this community and this will be as much of an effort and exercise for me as is to you. So I'd be willing to tread carefully. You will have time by the end of the week (22 Dec.) to finish the tasks and report back. All basic tasks will be published together and you would be able to choose when to do them and in what order.

Tasks for selected applicants
The selected applicants will receive up to five personal tasks. The tasks that you will receive personally as a selected applicant will be more creative since I truly believe you could get creative after you get to know someone. The personal tasks will be given one by one. Which means that if you don't report on the completeion of the first task you will not receive second untill you have finished the first personal one. However please keep in mind that I will not issue any personal tasks after the 20th of december and the remaining two days will be used to finish your tasks.

Phase III - Completion
To complete the week successfully you'd have to do all of the tasks in the thread and all personal tasks.

After the successfull completion the selected applicant will receive a certificate stating the above and a guaranteed place in the next week with Master U.

At the end of this long, long text I'd like to say thank you for reaching so far and welcome to the fun.

Trully yours,
Master U
ubertino is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ubertino for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk