Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Default Dare vending machine

Hey everybody,

I like to give out some dares once in a while, especially to girls, it turns me on.
Also just for everyone wondering out there, I'm 20 years old and a guy, I've a slim/athletic body (depending a bit on it if I'm doing situps). I would describe myself best as a switch, who likes bondage and control elements mostly.

So the goal of this thread is simple, people can ask me for dares and I will give them to some. However there're some rules:
  • A maximum of half the dares will go to guys (sorry but I prefer the girls )
  • You have to post 5 likes of which I'll include at least 1 in the dare
  • Post your limits
  • I won't give dares, that involve pee, poop, blood, extreme pain, etc.
  • I will only read up to double the amount of entries from which I pick people for the amount of dares I'm gonna give.
    (so if I'm willing to give 8 dares than I will only read the first 16 entries and only the first 8 male entries)
  • You have to write a good detailed report, if you really don't want to post it here, pm it to me at least. (people that don't write a report will be placed on the banned list)
  • I'll will post before hand how many dares I'm gonna give, so don't ask for more, I simply don't have the time
  • Also dare should be completed within a certain timeframe:
    • short dares [max 20 min]: within 72 hours
    • medium lenght dares [max 1,5 hours]: within 7 days
    • long dares [max duration specified by user]: within 14 days
  • Also specify the maximum duration for a dare and the preferable length.
    However I do not take into account the required preparation time
  • I'll assume you have acces to the following, ice(cubes), clothespins (pegs), belt(s), icy hot/bengay/tiger balsam/Vicks/, toothpaste, strings/shoelaces/rope, a condom, balloons and a pump for it.
    If you don't have these or items you do have and would like incorporated in the dare mention this.
  • If you like bondage and have a pair of cuffs mention it as well
  • Also pics as proof (pmed ofc or the link to them) are appreciated, I'm still thinking of a way to reward people for it.

Banned Users:
None

List of reports:
None so far

Also please, try to avoid having your likes and limits in a link, on my pc this is not a problem, but if I'm on my phone it's really unhandy. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Nwbie; 10-30-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk