Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Default Toga Party

I wrote this story down back in 2002 - when I had time to do so. I really should start writing again but its finding the time and inspiration.

Keywords: MF, oral, MFF, slight bondage)
Short summary: An invite to a toga party, that gets canceled, leads to some interesting situations for three college / university students.
First Published: 2002-05-13

I finished drying myself after getting out of the shower and walked, naked, into my bedroom. Picking up a pair of running shorts, I pulled them on. Just as I picked the cloth up from the bed, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to open the door. Steph, my then girlfriend, was standing there and she walked in, immediately flinging her arms around my neck and hugging me close to her. Standing on tip-toes, she kissed me lovingly on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I reached behind her and closed the front door.

"Hi, Marc!" she said, disengaging herself from me. She ran her hands down my naked chest and over my flat stomach.

"Hi, Steph" I replied, looking at her. Her 5 foot tall figure was wrapped in a toga style garment which was encircled by three leather bands - one around her waist, one around the top of her breasts, and the third halfway between the two. The effect was to highlight her wonderful body, particularly her well proportioned torso. Her tanned legs were bare from her sandals to her thighs, which was where the toga ended. She pirouetted in front of me to show off her outfit and, as she did so, the skirt lifted slightly, hinting at more of her body. The material ran round her neck without covering the whole of her back, and no bra straps were visible.

"You're obviously not ready, then" she said, looking at my 6 foot tall body, dressed in only a pair of short running shorts.

"No, I've just got out of the shower after getting home" I explained. "I was just about to start putting on my toga but now you're here, you can help me".

As we walked upstairs, I commented that I couldn't work out how to put the toga on. "I bought the 6 yards of material you suggested, but now what do I do?" I asked.

"It's easy", Steph said. "Well, it's easier for you than it is for me!" she continued.

We walked into my bedroom. I should explain that we were both third year students at Nottingham University, leaving off campus in typical student accommodation but Steph lived in a neighbouring property. I shared the house I was in with three other third year students - one male and two female - by the names of Rob, Sophie and Becky. Steph shared with two other girls - Max and Sam - and Sam's boyfriend, Richard. Richard, Sam, Steph and I had met the previous year when we had all taken part in some entertainment for a second year party and we had become friends. I had split up with my girlfriend shortly after that time and the relationship between me and Steph had blossomed into being lovers. Despite the difference in height, it was often Steph who proved to have the greater stamina for some of our sexual antics and activities.

Steph picked up the material from the bed and held it in front of her. "I like the gold edging," she said, looking at the white material I had purchased. "First we need to fold the material in half length ways". I held the end of the material while she found the other end. After folding, the material was about 18" wide.

"Now hold the material against your waist, and roll yourself towards me so that the material is wrapped around one and a half times".

I did as Steph instructed as she held the material taut.

"Now hold the material at that point while I get the safety pin", she said. Obediently I did as I was told as Steph pinned the material together, carefully avoiding my skin and my shorts. "Then the end goes up over your shoulder", and it did so, "then down your back and pinned to the waist line of the material again". Steph added the second pin.

I turned to face her, and she checked how the toga was draped over me. Both arms and my right chest were bare and she gently kissed the exposed nipple. "Not too bad" she said.

I went to the wardrobe to pick my sandals up. As I sat on the bed to put them on, Steph laid her head on one side and tried to look under the toga.

"You could take your shorts off, you know" she said. "The toga covers you fully even when you're sitting down."

"I'd rather keep them on - I'm not used to wearing a skirt!" I remarked.

Steph came towards me and knelt in front of me. Looking in to my eyes, she silently placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing the skin delicately with her thumbs. She slowly slid her hands under the material until her fingers reached my hips.

[To be continued...]

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please

Last edited by Marc; 01-11-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marc for this post:
Old 01-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Very good start to a good story, I look forward to reading more.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
gnopple

nice start.
i wait for next part.
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow get start to the story. I hope you continue to write more.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #5
Marc

Steph came towards me and knelt in front me. Looking in to my eyes, she silently placed her hands on my thighs, rubbing the skin delicately with her thumbs. She slowly slid her hands under the material until her fingers reached my hips.

"If you keep the shorts on, this might happen" she said, quickly ducking her head underneath my toga and moving her face towards my groin. I felt her tongue licking against the shorts where they covered my penis which, whilst exciting enough to breathe life into my cock, wasn't as good as the feel of her tongue licking my flesh. Suddenly she giggled and moved away from me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well, I just thought that Roman centurions strapped their sword to the outside of the togas - but you appear to have one hidden inside your toga!"

"Ha, Ha, very funny!". I stood up and reached under my toga. I pulled my shorts down my legs and stepped out of them, throwing them at Steph. She caught them, sniffed deeply into their crotch and then threw them on the floor. I walked across to her and hugged her, pressing my body firmly against hers while my hands moved down to her buttocks. I lifted her towards my face, our mouths kissing as her hands played with the hair at the back of my head, and my hands massaged her bum. Moving my hands under her toga, I pulled the knickers that she was wearing down to her thighs.

"Hey, that's not fair!" she cried, beating her fists against my shoulders.

"What's not fair?" I asked. "You want me to be totally naked under my toga - the least you could do is to return the favour." I laughed, "Besides, my sword might want to be put into its sheath!" I said.

Her hands reached under my toga and pulled my cock towards her. Lifting the front of her toga with one hand, she guided me to her cunt and placed the head of my cock against her opening. I pushed my hips forward, sliding gently into her as I felt her readiness to be fucked. I gently thrust my hips backwards and forwards, never letting my cock fully leave her cunt and also ensuring that I didn't slide in fully.

Steph rested her head on my shoulder as I gently aroused her with my movements. She wrapped her legs around my waist, to increase her control of the situations and she started to match my thrusts, increasing the combined strength of our intercourse as she approached her orgasm. I moved my finger to her anus and immediately penetrated her. Her orgasm triggered, she cried out as she arched her back, leaning away from me but keeping a firm grip around my neck, and tightening the grip of her legs around my waist.

The change in her position tightened her vagina, squeezing my cock and preventing any further thrusting. At that moment, I heard the front door open.

"Only me" Sophie called out as she walked towards the kitchen. "I thought you were going out!"

I removed my cock from Steph's cunt and gently lowered her to the ground as she regained her composure.

"We are" I called back. "We're just finishing my costume!".

Steph picked up my sandals, and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Sophie looked at us and smiled.

"Well it didn't take you long to put your costumes on" she said, walking towards me. "I suppose you've insisted that he dresses authentically!" she remarked to Steph who nodded as Sophie flipped the back of my toga up and flashed my naked buttocks.

I was very aware that my cock was still erect and resting against the front of my toga. This state of affairs wasn't helped as Steph turned to walk towards the front door, wriggling her ass as she walked and moving the short toga she was wearing from side, flashing the backs of her legs as she did so. I said goodbye to Sophie and caught up with Steph. I collected my sandals from her and stood in the hall, putting them on, before leaving the house.

The party was being held ten houses down the road and was being hosted by Stuart and Amanda. From our previous experiences, we knew it would be a good party although Stuart had promised not to run any of his games. As Steph and I walked towards the back door (the usual entrance as the front door was blocked by an extremely large settee) we wondered why the house was in darkness and seemed silent.

As we reached the back door, Steph saw a note tacked to the wooden panels.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 01-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
Marc

As we reached the back door, Steph saw a note tacked to the wooden panels.

"Sorry - Party cancelled. We've both got 'flu!". The note was signed by Stuart and Amanda.

"That's a shame!" said Steph. "I was really looking forward to a good party!"

"Well, we'll just have to go home and save the costumes for the next time!" I said.

Just as we turned away from the back door, the heavens opened! We both dashed for the rickety garden shed and I pulled open the door, allowing Steph to run inside out the torrential downpour first. I closed the door behind me to keep out the worst of the rain and we stood looking through the dirty plastic window waiting for the rain to slow down.

Steph looked around the shed and noticed a pile of sacks in one corner. She sat down on them, carefully making sure her toga was under her bum.

"You know, I missed out before" I said, turning to look at her legs as they disappeared under her toga. Steph raised the hem slightly, revealing more of her thighs.

"In what way?" she asked, licking her lips and looking decidedly as though she was well aware of what I meant.

Playing along with her, I moved closer to her, slipping my toga from my shoulder so that it was only held together by the two pins at my waist. Steph reached her arms towards me, resting her palms against my legs as I stood in front of her.

"Stand up" I said, taking her place sitting on the sacks as she did so. Steph turned to face me and sat in my lap, forcing my cock horizontal beneath her body. I grimaced with the pressure of the weight of her body bending my hardened penis at right angles to the direction it wanted to be in. Noticing my anguish, she moved back down my legs. My cock sprang upright between us and she lifted my toga off it before leaning forward and covering it with her warm mouth. I held her head gently forcing it against my groin as she started to suck my skin.

Removing my cock from her mouth, she held it with both hands and started to lick up the length of it, tenderly nibbling at the skin from time to time. I laid back enjoying the exquisite agony of her teeth against the sensitive surface of my skin. Moving one of her hands under my balls, she gently scratched the area of skin between my legs as she returned my penis to the warm comfort of her mouth. Swiftly moving the nub of my cock past her gag reflex, she inserted one of her fingers into my anus, triggering my orgasm as I had triggered hers earlier. I felt my cum shoot up my penis and into her mouth. She started swallowing as soon as my juices hit the back of her throat. Using her hands to squeeze my balls, and her tongue to encourage the last remnants up my penis, she drained me, retaining my cock in her mouth as it slowly deflated.

She sat up and leaned towards me, lovingly kissing my chest and neck as she moved her lips up to my mouth. As our lips met, her mouth parted allowing my tongue access. My hands massaged her breasts through the fabric as her fingernails scraped across my bare chest. We held our kiss for a while.

Steph stood up and looked out of the window.

"It's still raining but we may as well walk home." Turning towards me, I could see the glint in her eye "I know somewhere far more comfortable to carry on with our toga party!" she said.

I rose, and replaced the toga over my shoulder. Opening the door, we both walked out into the rain and made our way back to my house.

We walked at a normal pace back to my home, ignoring the rain as it fell. By the time I opened the front door, both of us were soaked to the skin. The togas clung to our body's, further highlighting Steph's pert breasts.

"We're back", I called out as we walked into the hallway.

"I'm in my room," Sophie called back. "I've just had a shower".

Old 01-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz more it's great and getting better!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk