Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 07:02 PM   #1
PainFatty
Account Banned

Default Punish this lazy bitch for always being behind on work and then being rude about it

This lazy brat never wants to get any work done and always procrastinates until the last minute. It is lazy because of how fat it is. It already has a separate weight loss thread running, but Master wants this bitch to start another thread because the brat not only was behind on work, lazy and procrastinating, letting everyone on her team down, but was very rude about it and hence deserves a full extra set of punishments.

Initially, Master wanted to clean that dirty mouth out with soap, but later concluded that the brat wasn't worth the soap, or frankly anything that costs money that isn't reusable after the punishment.

Master wants attitude correction, and wants me to administer the punishment on myself so i know it is my own fault.

Hence for the next 24 hrs I am yours to punish, I am not even allowed to sleep (1 night) so if i don't respond to you within 30 minutes you may add an additional punishment.

The brat doesn't own any toys aside from things generally found around the house. If you have a punishment with a regular household item that the brat doesn't own, the brat can go and buy it and can be given an extra punishment for not having the item in the first place.

Limits: (non-hidden) public, severe pain, permanent, animal, family, pictures, scat
Dislikes: Ice, bladder control, moderate pain, gut punch, food control, tit or pussy punishments, degrading body writing, cornertime
Likes: Mild pain, small pussy and anal insertions, affirmations, sleep deprivation, light to medium thigh punishments

weight loss thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417495
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:09 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Attach one clothes peg inside each armpit...

Each time you feel like falling asleep , do it again
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:17 PM   #3
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post

how long should i leave it on for before removing it?
Old 08-29-2022, 07:23 PM   #4
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
how long should i leave it on for before removing it?
you will know once you try it ...

Guarantee you will not have them very long ...
Old 08-29-2022, 07:27 PM   #5
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
you will know once you try it ...

Guarantee you will not have them very long ...
k, if u want i can tell u at the end of the night how many times i had to apply it n how it felt.
The following user says Thank You to PainFatty for this post:
Old 08-29-2022, 07:24 PM   #6
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Insert a hairbrush into your pussy for 5 minutes, then lick it clean for 30 seconds.
Then insert the same hairbrush into your ass for 5 minutes and then lick it clean for 30 seconds.
You may masturbate with the brush but if you do you must thrust it in both holes, only edge.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:42 PM   #7
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Insert a hairbrush into your pussy for 5 minutes, then lick it clean for 30 seconds.
Then insert the same hairbrush into your ass for 5 minutes and then lick it clean for 30 seconds.
You may masturbate with the brush but if you do you must thrust it in both holes, only edge.
jus did it. i don't like edging so i just didn't masturbate. pussy was pretty easy, tho the brush handle was kinda salty after those 5 mins and i didn't like the taste. ass was stretched a little not too bad tho, but i didn't lick it (scat is in my limits).
The following user says Thank You to PainFatty for this post:
Old 08-29-2022, 08:39 PM   #8
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Find a wooden bathtub and give yourself 50 hard ones long the ass and 20 on the sit spots.
Old 08-30-2022, 02:45 AM   #9
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:

This punishment hurt the brat a lot. it had to do it 5 times over the course of the night and each time brought master pleasure. My right arm was cuffed to the bedpost so the brat's armpit was always available for clamping. master decided to get rid of the self inflicted one for this because he thought it would be fun to attach the peg to a chain and pull it off the brat as a wake up call. In the morning, the brat's right armpit was a splotchy mess of a rather dark red.

Thank you for punishing this brat harshly like it deserved.
Old 08-30-2022, 03:17 AM   #10
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
This punishment hurt the brat a lot. it had to do it 5 times over the course of the night and each time brought master pleasure. My right arm was cuffed to the bedpost so the brat's armpit was always available for clamping. master decided to get rid of the self inflicted one for this because he thought it would be fun to attach the peg to a chain and pull it off the brat as a wake up call. In the morning, the brat's right armpit was a splotchy mess of a rather dark red.

Thank you for punishing this brat harshly like it deserved.
Excellent...may it bring you even more pleasure in the future , now you know this punishment
The following user says Thank You to sirie for this post:
Old 08-30-2022, 03:33 AM   #11
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

For the rest of your 24 hours you will:

- drink a small glass of water every hour
- any time you need to pee you need to pee in a bucket - keep it all in the bucket for the full punishment period, don't spill a drop! Ideally the bucket should be outside, but if not you should use it in front of the most exposed location in your place (e.g. in front of a large open window)
- any time you pee, add to your "pee tally"
- at the end of the 24 hours, follow a final task corresponding to your pee tally

After the 24 hours:
Apply nipple clamps (edit: this is now a zipper of at least 10 clothespins including your nipples)
10x hardest spanks on ass per pee
10x longest stretched out rubber band flicks to each nipple per pee
1x longest stretched out rubber band flick to each pussy lip and to clit per pee

1 pee: soak a pair of panties in your bucket, put them in your mouth for the next hour, pour bucket over your head. Rip your zipper off.
2 pees: soak a pair of panties in your bucket, put them in your mouth for the next hour, drink your bucket of pee. Rip your zipper off.
3-4 pees: drink your bucket of pee, then deepthroat a dildo to bring it back up. Soak a pair of panties in your bucket's new contents and put them in your mouth for the next hour. Pour the new contents of the bucket over your head - eyes and mouth open. Rip your zipper off, reapply it in the same positions but different angles and rip it off again.
5+ pees: Drink your bucket of pee, then deepthroat a dildo to bring it back up, drink the new contents of the bucket, deepthroat a dildo to bring it back up *again*. Soak a pair of panties in your bucket, put them in your mouth for the next hour. Finally pour the contents of the bucket over your head - eyes and mouth open. Rip your zipper off, reapply it in the same positions but different angles and rip it off again.
If 7+: film yourself doing the above

Last edited by sharkey6910; 08-30-2022 at 02:51 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:39 AM   #12
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

As an additional punishment for not replying within 30 minutes the nipple clamps for the final piss task are now a zipper of at least 10 clothespins and must be ripped off without opening in all cases (and even an additional application / rip for the harder situations)

Last edited by sharkey6910; 08-30-2022 at 05:42 AM.
Old 08-30-2022, 06:21 AM   #13
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I also think as a reminder to check your posts you need to extend your 24 hours by the time since my original post, which is currently 3 hours.
Old 08-30-2022, 09:35 AM   #14
Jilll

I dare you to do a web search for "how to forgive yourself". It is the only way to escape the pain.
Jilll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 11:47 AM   #15
PainFatty
Account Banned

the useless bitch forgot to hit send. the report isn't coming for a bit because i have to finish the task. fat pig already had 5 pees so it isn't excited

please punish fat bitch however u see fit (in addition to the extra punihsment) for being too stupid and tired to hit post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, procrastination, pussy punish, rude, tit punishment