Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Default Public dare for Brave Girls (or guys)

This dare is pretty embarrassing, so I don't expect any girls here to have the courage to complete it, but IF any of you do it, please write a reply! Thanxxx...
First, you need to buy yourself a dissolvable bikini. Then go to the swim, wearing some clothes, you won't mind to lose (some cheap clothes) and bringing the bikini and no towel.
When you enter the changing room, change to your bikini, but don't lock your clothes inside the locker, just leave them outside.
When you are in your bikini, leave the changing room (without showering). Go to the pool (or what you call it), but wait at least (flip a coin. If heads; 30 min., if Tails; 60 min.) before getting into the water. Then swim to the middle of the pool. Now your bikini should dissolve. Now you just have to act like you would normally do; you are in the middle of a public pool, completely nude; HURRY TO THE CHANGING ROOM!!! When you get there, just hope your clothes are still there. Otherwise, you have to be creative...

HAVE FUN!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to GetdareTEO for this post:
Old 01-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
justmessin

This is pretty funny...but where would one even get a dissolving bikini?

Slowly but surely working on the likes and dislike

Likes: teasing and being teased, ice and icy things, mild public/risk of being caught, clothing control/dares, games, mild pain, forced orgasm, being naked, cum

dislikes: messy, diapers, pet play, anal, edging

Limits: Family, scat, pee, permanent, too public close to home,
justmessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:28 AM   #3
lilysmaster
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to lilysmaster Send a message via MSN to lilysmaster Send a message via Yahoo to lilysmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmessin View Post
Internet?

But this sounds like a daring dare XD, could also be done at a home pool when there are many people out and about.

Are you a story writer? Do you need someone to edit your stories?
gD Editing Services Thread or PM me.
lilysmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Yes, lilysmaster is right, you buy it on the internet. I don't know how much they cost, but if you are a girl, you might be able to get some male friends to finance it, if you tell them where and when you do the dare
And REMEMBER to reply if you dare to do it!!!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

My ex once dared me to swim in a dissolvable bikini - if only she had told me they dissolve

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 AM   #6
justmessin

I think I'm going to do this this dare, but I've changed it up a little. My best friend's boyfriend lives in Hawaii so she and I are both going to do it when we go home with him over spring break. But we're doing it roulette style.

We found a dissolving bikini online that was just a simple black bikini so we're going to get that and a regular black bikini and put them in a bag. We'll both draw a top and a bottom out of the bag so that we don't know which part, if any, of what we're wearing will dissolve. So suspenseful! Maybe I'll be lucky and draw nothing that dissolves.

My friend's boyfriend and his brother are going to buy the suits so we wont know what either of them look or feel like and it's up to them whether or not we do the dare...if they don't buy the suits we don't have to do it!

The downside here is waiting until spring break (it's wayyyyy to cold to swim right now). I'm just hoping i don't chicken out before then.

Likes: teasing and being teased, ice and icy things, mild public/risk of being caught, clothing control/dares, games, mild pain, forced orgasm, being naked, cum

Old 01-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
Vodin30
getDare Devil

what happens if they buy two sets of disolving bikinis?

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
owlart
getDare Devil

Quote:
Dissolvable bikini

and

Dissolvable swim shorts

These look like they could be a lot of fun in the right (wrong?) hands!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #9
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
I think I'm going to do this this dare, but I've changed it up a little. My best friend's boyfriend lives in Hawaii so she and I are both going to do it when we go home with him over spring break. But we're doing it roulette style.

We found a dissolving bikini online that was just a simple black bikini so we're going to get that and a regular black bikini and put them in a bag. We'll both draw a top and a bottom out of the bag so that we don't know which part, if any, of what we're wearing will dissolve. So suspenseful! Maybe I'll be lucky and draw nothing that dissolves.

My friend's boyfriend and his brother are going to buy the suits so we wont know what either of them look or feel like and it's up to them whether or not we do the dare...if they don't buy the suits we don't have to do it!

The downside here is waiting until spring break (it's wayyyyy to cold to swim right now). I'm just hoping i don't chicken out before then.
Nice that you give it a try, GENIUS to do it roulette style, and for Vodin30; DOUBLE FUN!
Old 01-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #10
justmessin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
what happens if they buy two sets of disolving bikinis?
Well that would just be mean (but clever)! Taking advantage of our dare willingness like that...

Old 01-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #11
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Yeah hop to see a good story on here When did you plan to do it?
Old 01-17-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
justmessin

It won't be until I get to Hawaii, so in mid-March. This thread will probably be long dead by then but if you want I'll PM you the story

Old 01-18-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

The dissolving is normally the straps breaking, so you could still use the rest to cover you. The chances of it completely dissolving are low and very sporadic at best.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #14
wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
The dissolving is normally the straps breaking, so you could still use the rest to cover you. The chances of it completely dissolving are low and very sporadic at best.
You have experience of this? If so that's a bit disappointing.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #15
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
It won't be until I get to Hawaii, so in mid-March. This thread will probably be long dead by then but if you want I'll PM you the story
Yes, I would love that!
And for muffinfairy: Yeah, I think you're right, but it should be possible to 'panic', and then leave it in the middle on the pool

Advertisements
Kink Talk