Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2023, 08:54 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Female Reduce my clothespins time

As you can see in the attached image (or already know) I got 100 mn of wearing clothespins on my nipples from a ladiesexposed post I made, when I first posted that I was motivated to do it but now it feels like so much, I only did 3 mn

In this thread you can suggest small tasks for me that "cost" a set amount of time that can be reduced from my clothespins time. You can also set a limit for how many times I could use that task, or how much times before I can use it again.

It could also be something that reduces my time by adding a difficulty to my clothespins wearing moments, like for example if you wear them with a weight (I won't do that, it's just an example) 10 mn counts for 20 mn.

I hope you get the gist of it, have fun (and be nice).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LE.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	10612  

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #2
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Every jumping jack/star jump you do will reduce it by 30 seconds, so 2 jumping jacks per minute, with a maximum of 50 jumps. IF you do the jumping jacks naked in front of an open window facing the street, each jump will reduce it by one minute.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 09:15 AM   #3
GDNewbie

Do the jumping jack with yours boobs tied up. Reduce 2 minutes If you do
GDNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 10:33 AM   #4
lurker54321

If you post a nude pic of you starting this task with the pins on you can reduce the time by 2 mins, and another 2 mins for an after session pic, but both pics must have atleast 3 12+ hr extensions (dono if 12 is an option but know 24 is) and you must post the code here for us to enjoy.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lurker54321 for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 01:05 PM   #5
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Spank your pussy with a wooden spoon (and don't go easy on yourself): 1 min reduction for every 10 swats

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 02:59 PM   #6
Azyliux
Baby Member

Here are some tasks you may use. Each of the following is worth a reduction of one minute of clothespins:
  • 3 minutes wearing a gag taped over your mouth (maximum reduction of 20 minutes),
  • 20 minutes wearing a crotch rope over your bare pussy (maximum reduction of 20 minutes),
  • 3 minutes in floor pose naked with the words "I submit" written on your chest (maximum reduction of 20 minutes),
  • 2 minutes fingering your ass (maximum reduction 10 minutes), or
  • 1 edge followed by an hour of no-touch denial (maximum reduction 10 minutes).

Enjoy!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azyliux for this post:
Old 05-03-2023, 10:14 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

I hope you update your blog post tracking this task with any substitutions. I'm curious to know which ones you will pick.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Last edited by Azyliux; 05-03-2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:24 PM   #8
Proformi

20 twists ( must be greater that 180 degrees to count) of the pegs nets 5 min removed of the time.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:36 AM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

The jumping jacks and the pictures seem the most doable for me so far, most of the rest seems too much to be worth it compared to the reduction it allows.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:46 AM   #10
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
The jumping jacks and the pictures seem the most doable for me so far, most of the rest seems too much to be worth it compared to the reduction it allows.
Mmmmh, I may consider raising my offer to 3 mins reduction for every 10 swats. Not more than that, anyway: otherwise it would "too easy to be worth it compared to the fun it provides me"! ;-)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 05-04-2023, 12:58 AM   #11
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Another idea:

The goal is to use 10 markers to write on yourself "I'm a chicken, I can't bear a little nipple pain", 1 marker for each word ("I'm" and "can't" both count as one). After each word, you stuff your pussy with the marker. You get one minute reduction per each word written/marker succesfully inserted.

You can double the amount of minuted deducted if you post a pic of the results on ladies.exposed (10 minutes extensions)

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 05-04-2023, 03:26 AM   #12
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Given this I'm willing to offer double until the end of Sunday. Each of my offers is now worth 2 minutes instead of 1 except edges which can be worth 5 minutes (maximum of 20 minutes).

Does this change the calculus or do you still consider them not to be worth the reduction?

Old 05-04-2023, 03:41 AM   #13
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Spank your pussy with a wooden spoon (and don't go easy on yourself): 1 min reduction for every 10 swats
Omg I thought I did 10 of these successfully and just realized now that you said wooden spoon, I used my hand 😥 AND I really hurt myself doing it too 😣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Given this I'm willing to offer double until the end of Sunday. Each of my offers is now worth 2 minutes instead of 1 except edges which can be worth 5 minutes (maximum of 20 minutes).

Does this change the calculus or do you still consider them not to be worth the reduction?
Sorry but I just read through them again and I still didn't find one that was worth doing for 2 mn, they all seemed worse than 2 mn of clothespins lol and I'm not edging then not cumming for 1 hour even if it erased my entire debt tho 🤣

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 05-04-2023 at 03:43 AM.
Old 05-04-2023, 04:03 AM   #14
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Sorry but I just read through them again and I still didn't find one that was worth doing for 2 mn, they all seemed worse than 2 mn of clothespins lol and I'm not edging then not cumming for 1 hour even if it erased my entire debt tho 🤣
That's fair enough, it's your choice after all.

Good luck with your other options! 🙃

Old 05-04-2023, 04:18 AM   #15
pluky
getDare Devil

My feelings my fluctuate once or if I run out of tasks I want to do, hence why I said so far, so I'll see how it goes and what seems more appealing as I progress.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk