Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-24-2023, 07:26 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Bin Chores for orgasms

Do you ever struggle to find the motivation to do chores, that or your mind wanders endlessly and you waste your time being inefficient at what you're doing ? This is a game to spice up your chores and make you more mindful and efficient.

By entering this game, you are officially denied until you earned enough points to cum. Now this is my first time laying a point system, so I'm just gonna do my best here, sorry if it's flawed.

Some of the ways you can earn points while doing your chores

• 1 mn of chores = 1 point
    but 1 hour of uninterrupted chores = 100 points instead of 60
    Example : if you did 1 h 15 of chores, that's 115 points

• 5 mn wearing pegs = 10 points per each peg used (but if you do less than 5 mn it doesn't count for nothing!). You can use them on any body part, and you have to know your limits and security measures for yourself (how long you can/should stand them etc)
    Example : a peg on each nipple and your tongue for 5 minutes is 30 points

• 1 mn spent wearing an anal insertion = 2 points, and you have to know your limits and security measures for yourself (how long you can/should stand them etc). And 1 point if it's vaginal or oral (like a ball gag)
    Example : 5 minutes wearing a butt plug and a ball gag is 15 points

• 1 mn in crotch rope = 1 point

• 1 mn wearing a vibrating device = 1 point, but if you cum or ruin accidentally you lose -200 points, if your total becomes negative you have to choose a punishment in this list :

1. Do the next 5 mn of chores gagged with a bar of soap

2. Write degrading and mean words all over your body

3. Not being allowed to do chores for points for 48 hours, further delaying your next release

4. Write "I'm not allowed to enjoy myself so much while doing chores" 50 times

• Writing a report = 2 points for each line by this counter : https://wordcounter.net/character-count

• Receiving thanks on your reports = 2 points per thank

• + 5 points of you were naked the whole chore session and - 5 points if you wore clothes
  • + 5 points for doing the whole session in high heels (doesn't count as clothes if the rest is nude) - you might think wearing them should grant you more points but women wear them all the time for work without earning much points 😤
  • + 20 points if you're dressed as a maid

Might add anything that comes to mind later.

What you can afford with your points

50 points : 1 edge

200 points : ruin

500 points : Orgasm

♥ Used points are obviously substracted from your total.

♥ If you cum or ruin accidentally without having the points to afford them refer to the point about wearing a vibrating device.

♥ You are also allowed to trade points, by offering them to whoever wants them or begging to receive some.

Anyone wants to play this ? 😈

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-25-2023 at 12:18 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-24-2023, 07:36 PM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

Question for clarification: Do the pegs/anal insertion/crotch rope/vibrator only get scored while also doing chores or can you just sit on your ass earning points?

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 07:37 PM   #3
MysteryMailMan

I might give this a try later this week

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MysteryMailMan for this post:
Old 02-24-2023, 07:37 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman X View Post
Question for clarification: Do the pegs/anal insertion/crotch rope/vibrator only get scored while also doing chores or can you just sit on your ass earning points?
No obviously it's while doing chores lol

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 02-24-2023, 10:27 PM   #5
pluky
getDare Devil

Note Report

This might be the first time I'm trying to do my own dare/task that I created, for me there is something humiliating about this very fact. I originally assumed I wouldn't have much to report back but it's the opposite. I tried to sit down and initiate writing this report in the middle of my cleaning because I had so many thoughts that felt like they were going to escape my mind, but the second I sat down my anus let me know it was a bad idea.

Let's start with a global overview of how it went, followed with the chronological order of all the events, and then I will try to add some details I deem relevant. Feel free to follow (or take some inspiration from) this template if it makes your life easier.

Total cleaning time : 30 mn
Items checked : anal insertion, vaginal insertion, gag, clothespins, crotch rope, vibe, nudity
Infractions : none
Outcome : tidier room, dripping pussy, red tits, sweaty body, dry throat, a bit frustrated although turned on. (and now a sore anus, I didn't feel that right away)

00:00
I started naked with :
  • A wet G-string fully inserted into my vagina without any preparation, the insertion was a bit painful as I didn't stretch my hole in months.
  • A small kitchen object with a wider base that I use to imitate a butt plug as I don't have any real toys. As it's not a real plug, I was forced to wear a tight thong on top of it to stabilise it so my butt doesn't eject it when I move around. As this unique clothing item wasn't worn for coverage but purely out of necessary, I don't count it as being dressed.
  • A vibrating toy held externally on top of my pussy with the help of a simple crotch rope.
  • Three clothespins on each boob (a total of 6), one of the paires sitting right on the nipples.
  • A small sock rolled into a ball and taped inside my mouth.
I only started the counter after everything was in place.

00:05
My vibrating device stopped vibrating, it does stop every now and then and needs to be restarted so I pressed again on the button but no, it was just out of battery this time, I hated myself for leaving it uncharged. I easily found the USB cable and plugged it on my computer, frustrated by the interrupted light stimulation, probably the only thing that was feeling good in this whole situation.

00:10
My right nipple looks blue and the pain is getting worse and worse, I take them all off for a break and snap a few quick pictures of the marks.

00:15
Vibe and all the 6 clothespins are back into their original position.

00:20
Took off the gag and the clothe pins clothespins.

00:25
Vibe stopped again as it didn't get a lot of time to re-charge so I take it off for the last time.

00:30
I finish my cleaning in the crotch rope with my anus and vagina still both stuffed and everything else gone.

The worse aspects of this "session" for me were definitely the anal and oral. I'm not used at all to have things inside my ass, my anus is extremely tight, every move had to be carefully calculated. I often found myself hesitating between bending over or kneeling to reach something on the floor, as both pushed the crotch rope against this butt insertion in ways I didn't love. I readjusted and pulled it back a bit a few times.

The gag on the other hand, felt almost hard to notice at the start, but my mouth and throat started getting drier and dried. The first level of this was getting urges to swallow that felt dry and unsatisfying, I don't know how to explain it better. I sustained this for a while, then reached the second level of discomfort, which was starting to get nausea and gag reflexes, which I again sustained for some time, until I had to give up at 25 mn of chores because my goal is not to end up throwing up. When I took off the gag it was drenched in drool, I really did not expect this amount of drool since my experience was just feeling my mouth dry all the time. It still felt dry and made me cough a few times after taking a few sips of water in the final 5 mn.

The wooden clothespins biting on my flesh were the next hard to handle things in this top 3, it was painful from the first second. Although adapted for what I am able to endure (the pair that's aimed at my nipples has been manually stretched to be a bit more merciful, so that I can stand them for a while at all), they still made me suffer to the point of needing break and moving them around a few times. The ones on the rest of the breast were biting really hard and eventually they would sometimes end up sliding to the end of the skin, and that "about to come off" state is sometimes the pinnacle of their tortue, at which point I have to place them all over again before they fall. I don't have tits that sag much but some of the movements, especially bent over, made the pegs pull and balance painfully, I didn't like it and that cumulated with the anal feelings made my movements restricted and awkward. I imagined how uncomfortable this would have been if I had a partner or a Dom watching during the process.

I don't have much to say on the vaginal insertion (G-string), I basically forgot about it but I'm sure it contributed with the vibe and crotch rope mix to my arousal, I don't have a good self awareness of my pleasurable sensations when multiples sensations are added at all. Being turned on probably made it quickly less painful inside of me (since less dry) but I just didn't pay attention with everything going on. I started craving an orgasm but quickly that feeling went away when I remembered that I'm supposed to have enough points, and I probably won't. I also had the thought of begging people to join the game and beg for their points so I can cum, most of them are better at denial than me after all, I don't wanna be stuck having to earn it, I just wanted to try the cleaning mixed with the kinks !

I think that's all for a report, I'll see if I remember anything else, I'm hungry af and need to count the points now before I get dressed back up. Oh and remove the G-string inside me, since it didn't bother me I thought I could leave it till after I write the report, that was the emergency.

PS : don't forget to thank my report for extra points if you liked it so that I have more chances to get to cum (please), and also since I'm the creator of this game, thanks to my OP (original thread post) also count, because why not and I said so (and I'm desperate to cum and suck at denial, did I already mention that ? Yeah)

End of report.

Total Characters : 6362 - or 79 lines (holy crap, actually I might not need your help for the points after all, my talkative ungagged mouth might have done the job)

Score

Total chore time : 30 mn (< 1 hour)
30 points

Crotch rope : 30 mn
30 points

Anal insertion : 30 mn
60 points

Vaginal insertion : 30 mn
30 points

Gag : 25 mn (00:00 to 00:25)
25 points

Clothespins : 6 pegs, 10 mn (00:00 to 10:00) + 5 mn (00:15 to 00:20)
180 points (yay my pain was worth it)

Vibe : 5 mn (00:00 to 00:05) + 10 mn (00:15 to 00:25)
15 points

Nudity :
+ 5 points

Report : 79 lines
+ 158 points

6 points

Raw total : 375 points
With report : 533 points
With thanks : 539 points

Orgasm unlocked.

Spare points : 39 points (will probably give them out).

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-24-2023 at 11:59 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 04-01-2023, 09:18 AM   #6
bluefoxfire

First of all, thank you for the template. It will certainly help get me points with the report.

Summary
Total cleaning time : 60 mn
Items checked : anal insertion, chastity cage, maid outfit, 5.5 inch high heels (brand new)
Outcome : exhausted, hurting calves, clean basement and dishes

I started in my maid outfit with :
A warm, lubed plug in my butt
A very small chastity cage
My new heels, which finally arrived allowing me to do this. They were higher than I expected which was the main challenge of this task.

To start, I had to get down the stairs. As I was new to these heels, I had to take it very slow. Going down was very difficult but I made it to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. There were also some dishes left in the dishwasher, so I put those away. Additionally, I had the windows open so I went to close them to make sure the neighbors won't see me. I was scared!

I finished washing the dishes, and walked down the stairs to the basement. I was tired from standing in the heels, so I kneeled for a few seconds to get the vacuum cleaner and unwrap the cord. Then I started sweeping.

00:40
Having finished sweeping, I kneeled again to put the cord back on the sweeper. I carried it up the stairs, which surprisingly was much easier than walking down the stairs. I swept the ground floor as well, put the sweeper away and went up to the highest floor. By this point I was exhausted.

00:60
Having made it to the top floor, I took off my heels and could final relax.

The most difficult part by far was the heels. I could've handled the rest easily. The plug didn't bother me except going in, and the cage was hardly noticeable. I think I need to get either shorter heels or more practice in these to work out my calves. I guess I shouldn't skip leg day!
I think this probably won't be enough to cum yet, but I feel like I deserve to anyway! I wish I could get points for the chastity cage too.

End of report.

Total Characters : 1933 - or 32 lines

Score

Total chore time : 60 mn (1 hour)
100 points
Anal insertion : 60 mn
120 points
Maid Outfit :
+ 20 points
High Heels :
+ 5 points
Report : 32 lines
+ 64 points

Raw total : 245 points
With report : 309 points

I still need 191 points! So I'll need to do another session.

PM DARES (_) CLOTHES AND GEAR
bluefoxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluefoxfire for this post:
Old 04-01-2023, 12:26 PM   #7
bluefoxfire

I've now completed another session. I think it will be enough to put me over 500

Summary
Total cleaning time : 40 mn
Items checked : anal insertion, crotch rope, 2 clothespins, 5.5 inch high heels, naked
Outcome : exhausted, hurting calves again, 2 clean bathrooms.. very horny

This time I stayed naked, as it was too hot with the maid outfit on. I also had :
A cold, unlubed plug in my butt
A red nylon crotch rope with a padlock hanging from it
My black, 5.5 inch heels
2 clothespins on my nipples

I once again had to go to the basement first to get my cleaning supplies. This was challenging, although I am definitely starting to get the hang of walking in these things. It was easier too without the bulky maid outfit. I made it back upstairs and started cleaning the guest bathroom. I got my heel caught in the vent, and had to take it off briefly to get unstuck. The heels made me stay on my knees as much as possible during cleaning. I cleaned the toilet thoroughly and then cleaned the sink.

I finished cleaning the guest bathroom and moved onto the master bathroom. I cleaned this in the same manner as the first bathroom. Again, I was very encouraged to stay on my knees.

00:35
I took the trash from both bathrooms down to the main trashcan and threw it away. I went to the basement again to put away my cleaning supplies. Walking on the hard concrete floor was much more painful than walking on the carpet. Afterwards, I went upstairs to work on my report. I was able to go up the stairs quickly, but had to kneel at the top of each flight for a little bit so that my calves could stop burning. Walking in heels is way more difficult than I even thought, especially on stairs or when carrying something.

End of report.

Total Characters : 1753 - or 31 lines

Score

Total chore time : 40 mn (< 1 hour)
40 points
Anal insertion : 40 mn
80 points
Crotch rope: 40 mn
40 points
2 pegs: 40 mn
(40 / 5) *10 * 2 = 160 points
Naked:
+ 5 points
High Heels :
+ 5 points
Report : 31 lines
+ 62 points

Raw total : 330 points
With report : 392 points
Total accumulated points: 701 points!!

Orgasm unlocked!!!

Spare points: 201

I will save these for next time, but feel free to beg for them if you want them.

PM DARES (_) CLOTHES AND GEAR
bluefoxfire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluefoxfire for this post:
Old 04-02-2023, 10:34 AM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm glad someone finally had fun with my dare which took a bit of effort to put together.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk