Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-25-2023, 11:20 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Angry To be or not to be... punished.

Subs, how do you plead with your doms to avoid a punishment ? Does it work ?

Doms, what could your subs say to make you reconsider and retract your punishment ? Did it ever work ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 05:21 PM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

I will certainly reconsider if my sub respectfully makes me aware of an impact of the punishment that I was not aware of and had not considered.

As an example, I issued a punishment to a sub who used their yellow safeword to inform me that the marks resulting from the punishment would impact their planned outfit for a significant event the following day. I have no doubt that my sub would have continued with the punishment had I insisted and informed her that she would just have to deal with this outcome—my sub knows very well this would have been my choice to make if I wanted. But this would have given the punishment an impact beyond what I wanted or thought appropriate, so I retracted the punishment and issued a new one instead that would not leave marks. My sub did exactly the right thing by giving me all the information I needed and informing me that I was near her limits as a result of consequences I was unaware of. Obviously this would not avoid a punishment altogether, just the specific one I selected at that time.

There is one way that a sub of mine can sometimes avoid a punishment altogether. If they beg and plead for a second chance and promise to do much better going forward, then I may suspend the punishment such that it will be fully retracted if certain improvement criteria are met. Obviously if these are not met, then the punishment is reinstated plus additional punishments both for any new offense and for failing to improve as promised. If my sub does do better, the punishment is avoided. Usually I will do this where a sub is making wild promises I do not believe they can fulfill and where I would be impressed if they did—it then becomes a highly motivated challenge for the sub as part of her training.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 06:05 AM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Subs, how do you plead with your doms to avoid a punishment ? Does it work ?

Doms, what could your subs say to make you reconsider and retract your punishment ? Did it ever work ?
As I sub I used to plead my punishments as a soft limit that I would possibly explore instead of being fully punished. The first time I cum all over my face it was because I was “being punished”
Was actually a fun thing but very messy

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 09:44 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well, in principle I think about two main different situations:

- the sub had good reasons, supported by good arguments, in this case I asked her to propose an alternative, at least as severe as the given punishment; when it happened, her proposal was more severe, knowing that if I judged it too mild the original punishment would be applied, so usually the punishment was changed (but only for good reasons, and never was retracted)

- the sub simply tries to avoid punishments that she doesn't like (this only in case of punishments for not so serious behaviors, for serious behavior there's no place for discussion, except in the case above); in this case she knows that nothing she could say could change the situation, but it's always a pleasure to see her efforts to be the most humble, sweet, sexy, seductive, desirable and lascivious slave of the world, just hoping that I like it and get the message. Some (rare) times it works and the punishment will be replaced by a verbal correction, sometimes the punishment is simply changed with a different one (and not always is guarantee that it will be something that she hates less... it depends on my mood and is part of her risk), but the most of times is too much a temptation to keep her on the edge, enjoy (and encourage) all her efforts and then see her expression when I kiss her and say "You're such a good girl.... I'm sure you're ready to receive the punishment I owe you, isn't it?" (well, sometimes I do it even if I already decided to change/retract the punishment, it's too much fun, and, in the end, it would be silly for her to complain, isn't it?)
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 03:02 PM   #5
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I can't think of a time when I've asked to not be punished. But if I felt a need, I would likely call a yellow to have a chance to talk about why I had concerns with a punishment about to take place. This way we are both out of our 'roles' to have a logical discussion so we can agree on the best course of action.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk