Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-23-2023, 04:34 PM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default How would you make this lockout dare harder?

The location is in the woods, inside a state park. Access to this spot is a side trail that leads off off of a main trail. Walking 146 feet up this trail arrives at a Y. The two legs of the Y each lead to a campsite. The distance from the junction to the left one is 113 feet; to the right one is 128 feet.

All along the first leg (146 feet) I would be fully visible to anyone on the main trail. I am also visible or partly visible for about 30 feet along each side trail.

If someone comes up the side trail heading to a campsite, I’m totally screwed because there is no escape except going out the way I came in. If someone is just walking along the main trail and looks up the side trail, there is a ~30 foot stretch on either leg of the Y where I am exposed. At each campsite I am fully screened from the main trail.

The main idea is lock up my clothes at one campsite, and then have to run naked to the other campsite to get the key that will open the lock on my clothes, then run naked back to the first campsite to unlock my clothes and get dressed.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 08-28-2023, 04:18 AM   #2
patrickm

Default How would you make this lockout dare harder?

Have multiple keys, but only one unlocks your clothes. Hide one at the other campsite, but the others along the trail. If you're really daring, place one (or more), within sight of or on the main trail.

Another riskier addition would be to place each key inside an envelope. That makes it more visible, increasing the chance someone might see and take the envelope. You could also put dares inside each of the envelopes that must be completed before you can try to unlock your clothes with that key.

Have fun! I wish I could be there to catch you retrieving the key.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 07:08 AM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickm View Post
Have multiple keys, but only one unlocks your clothes. Hide one at the other campsite, but the others along the trail. If you're really daring, place one (or more), within sight of or on the main trail.

Another riskier addition would be to place each key inside an envelope. That makes it more visible, increasing the chance someone might see and take the envelope. You could also put dares inside each of the envelopes that must be completed before you can try to unlock your clothes with that key.

Have fun! I wish I could be there to catch you retrieving the key.
Thanks! I'd love to have you catch me

The multiple key idea is a really good one. It prolongs the time naked and thus elevates the risk. I've done something like that previously, so I know how it goes. And with any luck I still have all those multiple keys around somewhere.

It requires that the multiple keys all look alike - otherwise I would simply recognize the incorrect ones and ignore them until I found the correct one. Or for that matter, unless they were in envelopes, I could just spot the correct one as I hide it, and then I wouldn't have to bother with all the others.

For the keys along the trail, I think I would have to place them in some kind of visible container - otherwise they would just get lost in the underbrush and that could be end up being disastrous.

One logistical issue arises: what's to prevent me from just collecting all the keys in one pass along the trail? I presume the idea of multiple keys is that I would get one key, try it, find out that it's wrong, and then have to go get another key. As it stands, nothing prevents me from just collecting all the keys and trying them all at once.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 08-28-2023, 07:21 AM   #4
sfalice

You could be more risky exposed naked with handicap.
I have have been completely naked bare foot too.
Also wore handcuffs and ankle chains.
As punishment I had to wear clamps on. my nipples and pussy lips too.
Just some ideas for you.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sfalice for this post:
Old 08-30-2023, 05:14 AM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

What time of day do you plan on doing this?

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 08:58 AM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

It will be early afternoon, roughly between noon and 2:00. Lots of daylight.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 08-31-2023, 04:48 AM   #7
patrickm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Thanks! I'd love to have you catch me

The multiple key idea is a really good one. It prolongs the time naked and thus elevates the risk. I've done something like that previously, so I know how it goes. And with any luck I still have all those multiple keys around somewhere.

It requires that the multiple keys all look alike - otherwise I would simply recognize the incorrect ones and ignore them until I found the correct one. Or for that matter, unless they were in envelopes, I could just spot the correct one as I hide it, and then I wouldn't have to bother with all the others.

For the keys along the trail, I think I would have to place them in some kind of visible container - otherwise they would just get lost in the underbrush and that could be end up being disastrous.

One logistical issue arises: what's to prevent me from just collecting all the keys in one pass along the trail? I presume the idea of multiple keys is that I would get one key, try it, find out that it's wrong, and then have to go get another key. As it stands, nothing prevents me from just collecting all the keys and trying them all at once.
You could go and collect all the keys before heading back, but the idea is that some keys are located in fairly exposed locations. You can avoid that exposure if the first key is the correct key. Going after all the keys before trying them means you're committed to maximum exposure. You can also make a rule that you can only carry one key at a time.

Place the keys in envelopes, shuffle the envelopes so you don't know which envelope has the correct key, and have a rule that you can't open the envelopes except by the lock box. That should stop you from skipping envelopes.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post:
Old 08-31-2023, 10:48 AM   #8
Peter_B

Well, you can make it a little harder. Buy some identical keylockers/boxes (with different keys of course). Go to the first campsite, undress and lock your clothes. Put the key in box 1, lock it. Put key 2 in box 3 and so on. Put the last key on the second campsite. Go back to first site and hussle the boxes and put/hide them on the track. Now you go for the key and search for the matching box, that could be on any spot. If you find it, go searching for the next box. You must open all boxes to get your clothes back. Enjoy!
Peter_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 02:12 PM   #9
john7145

You could put multiple identical looking keys in the same bag and leave it at the other campsite. You are only allowed to to pick one random key at a time from the bag and walk back to the original campsite. You are stuck naked after multiple trips until you find the correct key.
john7145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 03:43 PM   #10
kandou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
One logistical issue arises: what's to prevent me from just collecting all the keys in one pass along the trail?
The simplest way of dealing with that would be to, instead of not knowing what key is the correct lock, have each key locked to something, and then need to unlock that key with the next lock in the sequence. At the easiest to remember, but longest to run have your clothes locked with Lock A at camp X, the key to which is at camp Y, locked by lock B, the key to which is at camp X, locked by lock C, the key to which is at camp Y, where you leave the key before going to the other campsite and locking it.

(or have identical looking keys, each locking a different random lock along the trail, one of which is the key to your clothes the others are keys to other keys)
Old 08-31-2023, 04:13 PM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm glad you picked a good time of day for this

First I do like the idea already proposed of multiple keys. And I do like the idea that these are put in envelopes, so the keys are not easily lost and not found. I think at least 5 keys and none can be on the path to the campsite where you strip. They must all be hidden, well not hidden as we don't want them lost, just placed on the side of the path in sight, going to the other campsite. With at least one at the beginning of the trail away from the campsites, of course you can do more of the envelopes at this point if you dare. The envelopes will keep you from knowing which key is which as well.

You may only retrieve one key at a time.

Maybe you will be lucky and it will one of the keys on the way to the other campsite, may be not.

For Fun...

Every time you pass where the paths intersect, you must stop and do 10 jumping jacks. If you dare, you can add an edge to the mix as well

Every 10 steps you take, punch yourself in your balls. If you dare, make it 5 punches.

Now when you are ready to pick up the key and take it back, you have to show it some respect, so get down on all fours. Give it a kiss. Pick it up with your mouth. Now continue on all fours until you get where the paths intersect. Don't forget to stop every 10 steps for your balls. After you do your jumping jacks, you can proceed to the camping site, but you will do so with your hands on your head, feet together and hop, keeping the envelope in your mouth. Once you pick the envelope up with your mouth, it must remain in your mouth until you get to the campsite. If you drop it, you must return it back to the spot it was (respecting the 10 step rule and intersecting path rule), then you must go back to the camp site so you may try again (so I recommend that you try not to drop the envelope).

Back at the campsite with the envelope, I'm sure you are ready to see if you have the right key, but not too fast there. Stand up and face the trail. Close your eyes. Keep holding that envelope in your mouth. And edge. Don't open your eyes until you finish your edge, that is unless you want to bring that envelope back to where you picked it up.

This should help to give you some fun. I recommend no less than 5 envelopes, but wouldn't 15 be fun? with maybe 5 at the start of the trail? or perhaps all down there at the start?

Let us know which of these you decide to add for your little hike!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 08-31-2023, 04:21 PM   #12
Dz094

Hands cuffed behind your back, gag of some kind. Maybe clamps on your nips or a chastity cage.

Where are the straight Tomboys at?
Dz094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:20 PM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default Updated info

2 days ago I had a chance to visit the location for the lockout dare, so I got more detailed information.

See the sketch map here

The red line is the main trail that goes past this site.

The side trail leads from the main trail to a fork (E). Here one can go left or right to reach either of the campsites (labeled 1 and 2). From the main trail to E is 146 feet. A person anywhere along this trail is visible from the main trail.

The circles at 1 and 2 represent the actual campsites. The distance from E to 1 is 113 feet. The distance from E to 2 is 128 feet.

For about 30 feet toward either campsite from E, a person would be visible from the main trail.

Rougher, more overgrown trails lead from the campsites to A and B, where there are outdoor pit toilets.

Rougher, more overgrown trails also lead deeper into the woods to dead ends at C and D.

A basic premise is that I will take off my clothes and lock them up at one campsite or the other (1 or 2). The original idea was to leave the key to the clothes lock at the other campsite, so I would have to run nude from one campsite to the other and back.

Discussion since then has introduced the idea of keys at more locations.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

Old 09-04-2023, 09:33 AM   #14
NudeDude61

Get five small lockboxes. Put a key to each one in a different box. Hide the boxes at B, C, D, E, and the spot where the side trail comes off the main trail. Leave an unboxed key at A. Then lock your clothes at Campsite 1. If you are lucky, the key to your clothes is unlocked at A. If not, you have no idea which box it opens and you have to try them one by one until you find out. The new key might unlock your clothes, or it may just be the key to another unknown box. Etc.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:11 PM   #15
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeDude61 View Post
Get five small lockboxes. Put a key to each one in a different box. Hide the boxes at B, C, D, E, and the spot where the side trail comes off the main trail. Leave an unboxed key at A. Then lock your clothes at Campsite 1. If you are lucky, the key to your clothes is unlocked at A. If not, you have no idea which box it opens and you have to try them one by one until you find out. The new key might unlock your clothes, or it may just be the key to another unknown box. Etc.

The above (from NudeDude61) adds a nice layer of complexity to this. Here now are a couple more layers to add to the challenge.

I have acquired 6 identical-looking locks, each keyed differently - but all the keys look alike. So just by looking at the key there is no way to tell which lock it will open.

At each location I can attach each lock part way along a tree branch, such that the lock is prevented from sliding off the branch by smaller branches growing out of it. (Alternatively, the lock could be locked to a length of chain around the trunk or a larger branch.)

I have also made the key-ring holes in each key a little bigger so that the key can fit onto the hasp of the lock. So closing the lock secures a key on the hasp and secures the lock to the tree.

Temporarily imagine that each lock is numbered, 1 through 6. Take the key that opens lock 1 and place it onto the hasp of lock 2. Take the key that opens lock 2 and place it onto the hasp of lock 3. And so forth. When all is done the key from lock 6 is loose, and lock 1 has no key on the hasp. Locks 2-6 are not marked in any way to indicate which is which.

Then use lock 1 to lock up the clothes in the camping area marked (1) on the map. Distribute locks 2 through 6 randomly at locations A, B, C, D, and E. Then take the loose key from 6 and place it at the junction where the side trail comes off of the main trail.

Because of the way the keys were attached to the locks (2 to 3, 3 to 4, etc) it guarantees that all 5 locks (at A, B, C, D, and E) must be opened before releasing the key to lock 1, which holds my clothes. Thus I will have to unlock all the locks before getting my clothes. But whenever I unlock any given key along the way, I will not know which of the remaining locks it will open.

Thoughts, anyone?

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk