Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2023, 12:45 PM   #1
vibratoruser

Default [20/f] How should i cum tonight?

Hi!

Maybe you've seen already that I posted a thread to "spice up my vacation." There, I said that I'm denying myself until I'm alone (1st or 2nd of January), but right now I had the idea to cum one last time tonight before that. Will you tell me how?

No vibrators and no spanking, cuz both of those are loud and family is next door and you can hear everything in this goddamn house.

You can make a condition (something I have to complete first), or a specific thing I'm not allowed, or idk... I'll start in ~2 hours, so until then, go ahead. I'm going to take a shower first, so if you have a suggestion for that, I'm open to it, but it would have to arrive in the next 30 minutes or so.

Little hint: I cannot cum without clitoral stimulation. So whatever you do, that's something I need in the end.

Thanks in advance! In the case that nobody responds, I'll just do it however I like, of course, but I thought it might be fun to give up control : )

Last edited by vibratoruser; 12-29-2023 at 12:50 PM.
vibratoruser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 12:52 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

If you would go shower now, I hope you would have those handheld showerheads.

You can always try to wash your pussy and clit extra clean by having the strong water rinse directly at your clit. You may cum from that if you wish.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 12:55 PM   #3
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

You can always try to wash your pussy and clit extra clean by having the strong water rinse directly at your clit. You may cum from that if you wish.
i do have one of those. not sure if i want to / can cum from it, but i like the idea of a lil pain while getting clean. thanks!
Old 12-29-2023, 12:57 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibratoruser View Post
i do have one of those. not sure if i want to / can cum from it, but i like the idea of a lil pain while getting clean. thanks!
Up to you if you want to cum from it or not. But at least try to wash clean like this.

Have fun

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 01:06 PM   #5
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe one prerequisite:
Use 5 clothespins on your body for 5 minutes in total (you’re allowed to stop the clock)
Two on your nipples, two on your outer labia and the last one on your inner labia.
(I’ll be gentle and allow you to change sides on the inner labia, so actually it’s 2,5 minutes each side)
Old 12-29-2023, 01:08 PM   #6
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Before you shower, you should edge a number of times wearing your panties. Make sure they get good and wet. You're going to need them later to stuff in your mouth to keep you quiet when you finally cum.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 01:10 PM   #7
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Maybe one prerequisite:
Use 5 clothespins on your body for 5 minutes in total (you’re allowed to stop the clock)
Two on your nipples, two on your outer labia and the last one on your inner labia.
(I’ll be gentle and allow you to change sides on the inner labia, so actually it’s 2,5 minutes each side)
hm, i'll try that, thanks! sometimes pain can be the opposite of arousing to me, so i'll see where it takes me, but i'm definitely willing to push my tolerance a lil
Old 12-29-2023, 01:10 PM   #8
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

So to make you earn your orgasm, but run the risk of it being ruined, you get to cum 1 second for each edge that you do. So to be able to touch and ride the wave of orgasm for 20 seconds, you need to complete 20 edges. 5 edges, 5 seconds. I’m sure you understand.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 01:12 PM   #9
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Before you shower, you should edge a number of times wearing your panties. Make sure they get good and wet. You're going to need them later to stuff in your mouth to keep you quiet when you finally cum.
not a fan of stuffing my mouth with used panties, but i propose a variation: either a random, cleaner piece of cloth (like a bra or bed covers), or my dildo gag. which one should i do?
as for the edges, i'll roll a d6 in that case ; )
Old 12-29-2023, 01:13 PM   #10
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
So to make you earn your orgasm, but run the risk of it being ruined, you get to cum 1 second for each edge that you do. So to be able to touch and ride the wave of orgasm for 20 seconds, you need to complete 20 edges. 5 edges, 5 seconds. I’m sure you understand.
i can do that, thank you!
Old 12-29-2023, 01:14 PM   #11
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Is there something in your room like a bed post you can hump? I like the clothespins idea. Gag yourself with your wet panties and cum by humping something. To make it spicy, find a way to secure your hands behind your back. When you do cum, spit out the panties and lick up all of the wetness on whatever you were humping. We can't have you leaving evidence of your nasty behavior for others to find.

Old 12-29-2023, 01:16 PM   #12
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibratoruser View Post
not a fan of stuffing my mouth with used panties, but i propose a variation: either a random, cleaner piece of cloth (like a bra or bed covers), or my dildo gag. which one should i do?
as for the edges, i'll roll a d6 in that case ; )
How about using a cleaner piece a fabric to sop up your wet pussy and use that?

Old 12-29-2023, 01:32 PM   #13
vibratoruser

Quote:
Is there something in your room like a bed post you can hump? I like the clothespins idea. Gag yourself with your wet panties and cum by humping something. To make it spicy, find a way to secure your hands behind your back. When you do cum, spit out the panties and lick up all of the wetness on whatever you were humping. We can't have you leaving evidence of your nasty behavior for others to find.
eh, humping never really works for me, i've tried multiple times... panties are still a no.
i've been dared by a user on kik to cum with all three holes stuffed, so i think i'll just use my fingers on my clit.

Quote:
How about using a cleaner piece a fabric to sop up your wet pussy and use that?
no, pussy juices don't go in my mouth (i'm the tiiiniest little bit of a germaphobe and it really just doesn't work for me). i don't even find the humiliation hot, i'm just constantly scared of how unhygienic it is...
Old 12-29-2023, 03:30 PM   #14
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

Okay, so this one I did, edged once while doing it. Was quite fun! (especially after having edged a few times already, the stimulation was crazy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big White View Post
Maybe one prerequisite:
This one I haven't done yet, but I definitely will pretty much right after writing this report.
Quote:
I edged 3 times like this, but for the other things I don't think anything was to my liking... sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
I decided on making myself edge ~10 times, in the hope that it'd be enough... 9 edges done so far, we'll see how it turns out.
The following user says Thank You to vibratoruser for this post:
Old 12-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #15
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

I’m looking forward to see whether or not that’s enough, or whether a ruined orgasm is on its way. Either way it’s a win-win in my eyes.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk