Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2022, 01:31 AM   #1
Babyspice

Default 26/F/PleasureWhore420 Looking to be caught!

Hey Y’all, Im 26 Female pleasure toy that is desperate to be caught by strangers doing what I do best (Doing what anyone tells me to do) I love risky I want to find new ways to help me get caught �� Im in a denial right now that states. Not allowed to cum unless made to in person. No matter how much I’ve been teased and tortured I haven’t cummed in 2 weeks �� I need that to change today. Limits and toys in my signature �� Take advantage of this Desperate Naughty Whore ��*����
Add my Snapchat: PleasureToy420
Toys: Rope, Blindfold, Lovense Dolce, Clit Zapper

Last edited by Babyspice; 09-17-2022 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Forgot it add social
Babyspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 02:36 AM   #2
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

wrap rubber bands (or ties) tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
massage tits for 2 mins, then spank tits 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side

write how horny you are and how fast you can edge now

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 02:58 AM   #3
Meorin

Go for a run, short skirt, revealing top. No bra but go wear panties. Make that cloth dance in the wind . When you are at your halfway spot, pull down your panties and use them as a hair band.
Go have an edge in a public toilet. If you are extra naughty, go do it in a public toilet for men.

Assuming you got a car:
Go have an edge while in your car in a random parking lot. Toys allowed.
Go flash a trucker while driving on the highway.

I will not go all out here just yet. My sadism is particularly evil today and I shouldn't push for too much, considering I do not know you. But those should be tame enough for you no matter how harsh you can be treated.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 03:15 AM   #4
Babyspice

Definitely going to play with my self in public restroom l. Interest in what else you got
Toys: Rope, Blindfold, Lovense Dolce, Clit Zapper
Babyspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 03:19 AM   #5
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

"Semi public spanking"

Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Wear the but-plug with toothpaste on.
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door. (you have to hold the door with your hand)
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters the area you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 3 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

on your walk home, you will lift your skirt to show your ass every time you pass someone. (thus giving them a glimpse of your red ass if they turn around. )

extreme edition1: Do the spanking naked
and/or
extreme edition2: do the spanking outside the stall (in the area with the sinks and blow dryers)
and then run inside the stall if someone enters.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 03:20 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyspice View Post
Hey Y’all, Im 26 Female pleasure toy that is desperate to be caught by strangers doing what I do best (Doing what anyone tells me to do) I love risky I want to find new ways to help me get caught �� Im in a denial right now that states. Not allowed to cum unless made to in person. No matter how much I’ve been teased and tortured I haven’t cummed in 2 weeks �� I need that to change today. Limits and toys in my signature �� Take advantage of this Desperate Naughty Whore ��*����
Add my Snapchat: PleasureToy420
Go up an escalator wearing a short skirt and nothing underneath
Old 09-17-2022, 03:37 AM   #7
Meorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyspice View Post
Definitely going to play with my self in public restroom l. Interest in what else you got
I shouldn't let myself get tempted too much, that escalated too much lately and ended up with quite some permanent scaring. So I will try to keep it reasonable and painless still:

Go grocery shopping, short skirt, no panties. Make sure to bend over deep for at least 5 items.
Go find a security cam. Stare directly at it for like a minute so if anyone is watching it actively they will notice and then flash your tits to the cam.
Go edge in a fitting room in a clothing store.
Go edge in an elevator.
Go edge making eye contact with a stranger but don't get caught.
Go find out if you got any public glory hole nearby, and go edge in there.
Go find a stranger and ask him if he wants a bj (what you do with his answer is up to you )
Go edge with your tits pressed against one of your windows (preferably one faceing the streets)
Go edge, sitting right in front of your open front door (barely inside).
Go to a public park/beach/forest and bring some rope. Skirt, no panties, top but no bra. Go rope skipping for 15 minutes. If you do not have rope for that, go do jumping jacks for 15 minutes instead.

If you want more, give me some input that I can use to inspire me for more =)
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 04:13 PM   #8
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

The Classic

Order pizza or other delivery. Answer the door fully clothed - this will be entirely consensual. Ask the delivery person if they are single and are over 18, and if so, whether they'd like a blowjob as a tip. If they say yes, close the door, strip entirely naked and make them cum with your mouth. Once you've made them cum, explain that you can only cum when someone makes you cum, and try to get them to return the favour. You succeed if you both cum.

You may keep ordering deliveries until someone takes you up on the offer, or you can accept defeat and request a punishment.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, naughty girl, public, strangers