Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-22-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Drink Naughty Club Adventure for Girls

For a lot of the world this dare may need to wait a while until clubs are open (or you might need to edit it a little), but it will be here for you when they are.

You're going to a club, and it's going to be an interesting night for you. How interesting depends on how daring you're feeling, the roll of a dice, and your choices through the night.

Chose Your Fate and Roll to Determine your Minimum Score:

Standard: 350 points + (50 points x 1 dice roll)
= between 400 and 650
Risk Taker: 100 points x 2 dice roll
= between 200 and 1200
True Club Slut: 500 points + (150 points x 1 dice roll)
= between 650 and 1400

Preparation
Wear a button up white shirt with 5 buttons done up, a mini skirt (using the usual definition of no more than 10cm below your buttocks), a bra and panties of your choice. Pack a bullet vibe (and condoms - just in case, there's no situation where this dare actually requires you to have sex). For make up and shoes, choose something you're comfortable in. You'll also need a coin to flip (or an app to simulate a coin toss), and a physical or virtual notepad to keep a track of your score.

Get to the club within an hour of opening time. You have until the end of the night to get the required points. If you fail to meet your minimum score, add 200 points to your minimum and try again within the next week - you are forbidden from cumming until then. If you succeed, write up your report whilst touching yourself - you may then cum.

How you earn your points is up to you - you get points for losing or risking clothing, daring challenges, and even offering up your body or services as a prize to strangers, whom you may or may not be hoping are lucky at coin tosses.

Your minimum score is exactly that, a minimum. Keep playing until the end of the night and see how high a score you can get. A detailed report gets a bonus 50 points for the leaderboard with the other girls, though doesn't count towards your minimum on the night.

>>>> Ways to earn your points >>>>

== Lose your Buttons (max points: 150, +50 bonus) ==
Each button undone attracts more points than the last. For the first button you undo, get 10 points, for the second 20 points, then 30, 40, and 50 for the last (if you really want to give that up).
Special Offer for 150 points (inc 50 bonus points): Undo 4 buttons, leaving just one done up, as soon as you walk in the club.
On True Club Slut mode, or on other modes if you subconsciously re-do any buttons, undone buttons should be ripped off to prevent the temptation to cover up.

== Risk your Bra (potentially no max on earned points) ==
Until you lose your bra you may flip a coin every 30 minutes and earn points:
For 50 points: Flip a coin in the ladies bathroom. If you guess incorrectly remove your bra for the rest of the night.
For 100 points: Persuade someone to throw a coin for you on the basis of the following bet. If you guess correctly they agree to buy you a drink, if you guess incorrectly they get to remove your bra with the understanding that it's not a problem if their hands roam whilst doing so.

== Lose your Panties (max points: 150, +50 bonus) ==
For 75 points: Go to the open area of the bathroom and remove your panties when you think no one's watching: place them in your bag for the rest of the night
For 100 points: Take your panties off on the dancefloor and put them in your bag for the rest of the night
For 125 points: Take your panties off on the dancefloor, don't pick them up
For 150 points: Convince a stranger on the dancefloor to take your panties off for you. +50 bonus points If you offer them as a souvenir and they accept

== Coin Toss - Touching You (max points: 150 per person +200 bonus) ==
Select a guy from the crowd. For each person you select you can only play this game once - play wherever you like but get +50 bonus points if they complete Stage 3 and you're still somewhere with plenty of people. Inform them of the rules and if they're game, see how far they can go.
You get the points for the highest stage action completed. There's no coin toss before Stage 1's action. After each stage, toss a coin - if they guess right they move to the next stage. If they guess incorrectly, their game stops - though you have one free pass to give someone you really like and they'll move onto the next stage. If you need more points you'll need to find someone else.
Stage 1: They may place quickly squeeze your bum (50 points)
Stage 2: They may place their hands under your skirt and have a good feel of bum (75 points)
Stage 3: They may have a feel around your breasts (100 points). Bonus +50 points if you ask them to suck or lick your nipple and they agree
Stage 4: They may put their hands up your skirt and play with your pussy (150 points). Bonus +100 points if they make you cum

== Coin Toss: Touching Them (max points: 200 per person +200 bonus) ==
Select a guy from the crowd. For each person you select you can only play this game once - play wherever you like but get +50 bonus points if they complete Stage 3 and you're still somewhere with plenty of people. Inform them of the rules and if they're game, see how far they can go.
You get the points for the highest stage action completed. There's no coin toss before Stage 1's action. After each stage, toss a coin - if they guess right they move to the next stage. If they guess incorrectly, their game stops - though you have one free pass to give someone you really like and they'll move onto the next stage. If you need more points you'll need to find someone else.
Stage 1: Give them a quick kiss on their lips (50 points)
Stage 2: French kiss them whilst rubbing their cock from outside their clothes (100 points)
Stage 3: Put your hand in their clothes and give them a sneaky handjob (150 points)
Stage 4: Go somewhere more private and give them a blowjob (200 points). Bonus +150 points if you fuck them

== Bullet Time (max 150 points) ==
Once during the night on the dancefloor you can put your bullet vibe in your pussy and earn the following:
For 50 points: Turn on your bullet vibe, keep it on for at least one full song.
For 100 points: Turn on your bullet vibe, keep it on for at least for 3 consecutive songs.
For 150 points (remote vibes only): Hand the controls to someone else and "show" them how it works. They can control your pussy for 5 full songs.

== Living on the Edge == (100 points) ==
To get the 100 points all you have to do is edge twice, at some point during the night, in two different places. To be honest you might have wanted to do this even without the point incentive, right? One can be in the bathroom cubicle, of course, but the other must not. Of course, you cannot cum - you are only allowed an orgasm whilst you are out if someone else give you itm

== Dancing Queen == (100 points, plus 100 bonus points)
This is a simple one and can be carried out through the night for easy points. All you need to do is get dancing close, personal, and sexy so you feel their erect cock pushing against you. You need to do this with 2 guys to get the points. Bonus +50 if you let at least one of them feel you up. Bonus +50 if you play with at least one of their cocks.

== Spanking Queen (100 points, plus 50 bonus points) ==
You must already be pantieless to play this.
For 100 points: Find 3 people to spank your bare bottomed bum (lift your skirt or allow them to). +50 bonus points if all 3 are over the knee

== Wet t-shirt (100 points) ==
You must already be braless to play this.
For 100 points: Go to the ladies room and take your shirt off, place it in the sink and soak it in water (ideally in a filled sink, otherwise leave it under the tap until suitably drenched). You may return your shirt to its previous buttoned up state and leave the bathroom. Feel free to pretend it was an accident..

== Flash for Drink (max 150 points) ==
Once in the night you may convince someone to buy you a drink in exchange for a flash of your:
For 75 points: Breasts
For 100 points: Pussy
For 150 points: Breasts and pussy
Be safe, make sure the drink is served directly to you

Last edited by sharkey6910; 03-23-2021 at 07:39 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 02:20 AM   #2
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Clearly a lot of the world will still need to wait to do this, though maybe one of our members in Australia or New Zealand could give it a go.

Until then, are the points set correctly? Happy to have suggestions for other activities that could earn points, particularly if it makes play more possible in these different times.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:01 PM   #3
Emmykink

OK, here we go, I live in the US, but places are open enough to do this. While not currently allowed to wear underwear or shirts, I was allowed to for this night and was accompanied my my mistress Liz.
I should start by saying that Liz had decided I was to complete 1400 points by the end of the night.
After getting all dressed up in a tight white miniskirt and my white blouse that was already 1 size to small and a little red bra I unbuttoned all but 2 buttons. I was worried that one button would end up breaking as the blouse was already so tight. (60 pts)
We arrived at the club a little bit after dark. It is one of those darker hookup type clubs, so it felt OK. I felt like I was overdressed for the occasion, so I immediately started chatting with a group of girls who looked super cute. I was hoping they would play into this sex game of mine and help me get more points. Unfortunately they told me they didn't want any part of it but pointed me to a group of guys they said would be happy to help out. After a little more chatting, I left and went to talk to the guys. It didn't take long for my little game to come up. I told them that we could flip a coin and if they were correct they could take my bra off, but if not they owe me a drink. Lucky for me! They guessed it right on the first toss! It was really interesting being undressed by a stranger, which has not happened to me ever before! They reached under my shirt undoing my bra, all three of them took turns groping my breasts after and I buttoned my blouse back up, now with more tits pouring out than before. (160pts)
I think it was now that mistress told me that I needed to have another woman take off my panties and I couldn't have these men do it for me. Uhhgggg. Instead I gave the boys the remote to my already inserted vibe and left them with a wink to find a young lady to undress me on the dance floor. I felt the vibe becoming more intense and caught glances of the men watching me as I dance, braless and in great pleasure. I soon found another woman on the dance floor who began dancing with me. We danced very sexually for 2-3 songs and I guided her hands to my panties. I whispered to her to take them off and she did right there! It felt so good! We kissed and I pulled her away to go to the bar and grab a drink offering them to her.... WHICH SHE ACCEPTED!! (360pts)
I explained to her the game, and while a bit confused she abliged. We flipped coins for both touching me and her. The rolls worked to where I could touch her but she could not touch me. (50pts) (She touched me, but not for points) We continued dancing as o groped her body over her clothes for another song. Flipping another coin I continued under her clothes giving her a hand job. Both in the moment. I was nervous to flip the last coin as I have never hooked up with a stranger this fast, but we did and it ended up ending there (560pts).
Desperate to move on, I gave her my number and choose to go back to the guys who still had the vibe remote. I told them what we were going to do and they asked if they were going to get to fuck me that night. I didn't know what to say, but I told them that we could do all of their coin flips ahead of time to see. 3 head in a row and I would give them a blowjob in the bathroom and maybe they would get to fuck me later.
First got 0 heads
Second got 2 in a row
One got 3 in a row... shit (960pts)
I then to them in order to touch me that they needed to flip a coin as well. If they got 3 in a row then they could do whatever they wanted.
First got 3 off the bat
The second got none
The third got 1 (1235pts)
At this point I knew that I could hit the mark just by fucking guy 3 in the bathroom. I didn't want to, but it was an option.
I started with guy 1 who I didn't need to touch but he could touch me. It was getting really rough, grabbing my hair and pussy while we danced, it felt so good and made me really quite wet. He eventually ripped by blouse buttons, exposing my chest to the whole club. Instead of stopping, he turned me around and started sucking on my tits! SO HOT! (+1285) After a few minutes I did up some other buttons on the blouse and eventually I moved on tho guy number 2 who couldn't touch me, but got a handjob from me. He wanted his at the bar. I complied and gave him a handjob his handjob while crouching next to the bar. I was pretty drunk and thought I was being discrete, but it is now obvious that this was not the case. Just as he was about to cum he took control and ended up shooting his load onto my face and blouse. Staining them with cum.
I was mad, but capitalized on this by doing the we t shit challenge where I took a break to the woman's bathroom to fully soak the t shirt. While inside there was another woman who asked what happened and I told her that I had spilled on it. She replies something like "oh really now???" Very sarcastic. I put the shirt on and walked back out to service guy 3. (1385 pts)
We started on the dance floor, but he was eager to move into the bathroom for his blowjob. When we got there, I unzipped his pants in the stall and his dick was huge! Like my largest dildo big! Sucking him off was difficult but quick. He finished in my mouth as I spat it into the toilet he asked if I was going to fuck him later.... but I had other plans with the girl from earlier.
When I got out, I noticed that the club was just minutes from closing. I quickly found a corner to edge in which was easy from so much teasing throughout the night. I moved to the bar for my last edge, this came faster than the last for my last 100pts adding up to 1485pts.
I found my mistress with some other guy so I let her know that I was heading home.

Overall really fun and pushed me outside of my comfort zone! I hope that the girl I left my number with contacts me... really enjoy this and really recommend it to others...
BTW I am vaccinated and I am fairly certain that everyone I hooked up with was as well just to be safe. Thanks! Hehe

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 05-19-2021, 01:02 PM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Drink

Wow, very well done Emmykink! As a reward for being the first to try this and for such a detailed and hot report, you and your mistress may propose an additional task for other girls taking this dare to earn extra points.

Introducing a new mode !
Ultimate Club Queen
To be victorious in this mode, you need to acquire more points than the current Club Queen (which at time of writing is Emmykink with 1485 points).

If you get more points and write an in-depth report of your adventure, you will take the crown and you too may propose an additional point scoring task for future girls - please keep the points proportionate to the task given. To keep it interesting you can only raise the target score to take the crown by 200 points at a time, so if you want to protect your crown the best score to go for right now would be 1685.

If you attempt and fair to beat the Club Queen, you must additionally offer her the opportunity to give you a punishment.
Old 03-18-2022, 11:57 AM   #5
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby

With clubs and bars a lot more open than when this was originally posted I thought I would give this a bump to give others the opportunity to have an experience like Emmykink - who dares have a go?

Advertisements
Kink Talk