Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-18-2024, 07:43 PM   #76
zeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Q : am I the only one who has yellow permanently pee stained undies ? I mean like that specific spot where it's the most vulnerable to secretions.
Based on my experience and some knowledge on female reproductive health, that staining is from vaginal discharge. The vagina is highly acidic and overtime, the discharge can stain your undergarments.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 08:31 AM   #77
pluky
getDare Devil

Is it normal for Subs to miss their Dom a lot if they have to be away ? is it common that missing someone in a DS is a lot more intense than other normal life relationships ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 09:31 AM   #78
redcamel
getDare Addict

IMO it's normal, and it's more intense because the bond is more intense, and I'm not speaking about how strong is the relationship, but about how strong is the physical bond.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 06:28 PM   #79
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
In TPE and 24/7 dynamics, how do people deal with bad days and life issues ? Let's say a pet dies, a job is lost, etc ... I don't feel like people talk about this that much, it's as if we're sold an illusion where life doesn't happen and you can just enjoy fantasies every day ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I have the safeword "Pause" to deal with things like this. Then the word "Resume" is used to restore the dynamic.
For the most part, I prefer to handle events like this with flexibility and communication within the dynamic, providing adjustments as needed especially if my sub advises me how they are feeling with a YELLOW safeword.

And where that is not possible I do exactly the same thing with pausing, normally as an extension of the RED safeword that always puts the dynamic on pause and GREEN as a universal all-clear safeword to resume.

With one sub however, I've used GREY as a specific safeword for a partial pause of the dynamic while retaining just a very minimal set of core rules. It is intended specifically for situations like this where there is no issue or problem within the dynamic itself that needs addressing like can be the case with RED.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk