Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

If you want to get dominated or topped ...

Posted 04-25-2024 at 12:52 PM by CSasha
Tags advice

Forget it. I am not looking for subs or slaves at the moment. But I do get such requests on frequent occasions. So if you ask me what increases your chance that I or others reply posively to your request (or reply at all), here's my strong recommendation:

SHOW SOME EFFORT!

As soon as you write me, it takes me effort to reply. And I don't even know you, yet. You could not continue to write with me any moment. Again, I don't know you, and your first message no matter how long might be copied and send to others a thousand times.

Or you might be put of by any simple question, answer, or statement from me.

Yes, it could be the same way around, but you contacted me. When I write others, I follow my own advice.

If I write for a specific reason, I write so right away, like:

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your post about XY. I really liked it and learned something new about AB.

Best regards,

C

I read up on who I write to if I want more, or just out of curiosity. And if I want more, I spend some time checking if the person I write is even looking, if I find their Likes and Dislikes, and if we have some matches. And I mention overlaps.

Also, I come with a profile picture and some content in my account: a thought-through signature, a long history of posts, even some blog posts. So you can be sure I would lose a lot if I just abandoned my account or risked my reputation.

If I don't commit some effort, why should the person consider the effort to reply at all?

Especially when I am contacted about dominated anyone, I am going to ask for their Likes and Dislikes, Limits, Love/Hates, toys, living situation and much much more. I know that I will have to start and maintain quite some communication to properly dominate. Just commanding people without any attention, preperation, and consideration does work around the same as people without limits doing everything online you just tell them to, without any hesitation or issues, including misunderstandings. Doesn't really happen in my experience.

Before I give you any task, I want to be sure you don't break the law nor your neck, nor your psyche, and we both have a good chance enjoying that play. That's the effort I expect from myself when asked. So I expect you respect that by putting some effort in front before contacting me, and letting it show in your communication.

What do you think?
Views 203 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments