Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Our First Session

Posted 05-24-2013 at 10:04 PM by CandiChris
Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:02 PM by CandiChris

We met at the train station and went to our secret bush getaway we call the rock (Aptly named due to being a large rock on a cliff that is fantastic for both the visuals and secluded for our purposes) As we havent really done any bdsm related activities in ages we were both a bit shy.

After our smalltalk I started to reach into my bag. I retrieved shoe lace and a pair of earphones. My Mistress had never seen sounding and so I was to put on a small show. I tied my balls and cock separately...
Old

About me.

Posted 05-24-2013 at 08:47 PM by CandiChris

Alright.. where to start..

As a child and a young adolescent I found experimenting with pain, bondage, public and humiliation to be very thrilling and as such I participated in those activities. I shall name a few:

- CBT (Sounding, Hitting, Tying, And anything pain related)
- Bondage (Major limbs and cbt primarily)
- Humiliation (Shoe/toilet cleaning, public streaking etc)

Now those are merely a summary and theres alot more throughout my life...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

31st Challenge

Posted 05-23-2013 at 12:12 PM by Dareholic

The 31st challenge comes from someone who said they would like to remain anonymous. The challenge was to edge only once, but only edge once after one hour has past. Also I had to go at a medium speed. Doing this, I needed to focus my mind before I started. I mediated a little bit until I was in the right state of mind to relax and hold myself back from cumming. Once ready, I started on the challenge. Going at a medium pace, I had to completely relax myself down there so I would not put any pressure...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Posted 05-21-2013 at 09:27 PM by humiliatedboyslave
Updated 08-22-2022 at 04:33 AM by humiliatedboyslave

butt plugs
dildos
extreme cbt
humiliation (public, semi-public, hidden and private)
icy hot
toothpaste
ginger root
piss, ice
clothing control
cum control
chastity
anal
diapers
masturbation
shaving
orgasm denial
messy
exhibitionism
semi-public and public (like public situations, but nothing too extreme like running through a mall naked...)
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

30th Challenge

Posted 05-20-2013 at 10:54 AM by Dareholic

The 30th Challenge comes from some who said they would like to remain anonymous. The challenge was for 88. However, after each set of 11 edges I also had to spank myself with a wooden paddle 11 times. I also had to do each set of 11 edges with in 15 min. and not any less either. Working in a time frame made me more focused on my restraining myself from cumming but I also had to make sure I was on the verge of the edge too. I was able to find the perfect balance of restraining myself and yet being...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series #1

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:14 PM by Komodo Jones

Before I start my first official entry in this series, I would like to clarify what I mean by posting every week. In this case I do not mean a specific seven day period. For example I’m posting this on a Monday (my time zone) I am not necessarily going to post my next entry by next Monday. My week is Sunday to Saturday so if I post on a Monday, next week I may post on a Saturday.

Also I will say I will not single certain people out, it is not in my nature to degrade anyone specifically...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pet Peeve Series: The Intro

Posted 05-19-2013 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

So, a while back there was a truth asked on what your pet peeves are on getdare, oh man you don't want to get me started on this especially on a thread. You would think if you've read my blog frequently that I am a very cynical person. However, if you've gotten to know me pretty well you know that is not the case and is actually quite the opposite. However, the reason I may come across as cynical is because well some people are idiots to put it blatantly; I'm also not ashamed to say that I am a...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized