Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CandiChris

Rate this Entry

About me.

Posted 05-24-2013 at 08:47 PM by CandiChris

Alright.. where to start..

As a child and a young adolescent I found experimenting with pain, bondage, public and humiliation to be very thrilling and as such I participated in those activities. I shall name a few:

- CBT (Sounding, Hitting, Tying, And anything pain related)
- Bondage (Major limbs and cbt primarily)
- Humiliation (Shoe/toilet cleaning, public streaking etc)

Now those are merely a summary and theres alot more throughout my life but they're off the top of my head.

While doing these activities I have participated in submission to various randoms and a few friends. One of my girlfriends last year was into this scene and we talked about all our fantasies and she became my half girlfriend half mistress.

About a week ago we reconnected and she has taken me on entirely as her slave. We met in person yesterday and the outline will be in the following post. Thank you for reading this background and I hope you enjoy reading my activities as much as I love doing them.

Sidenote: Thank you ever so much Mistress for taking me on, I owe you my everything, you give me purpose, use and happiness. Thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1223 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you're welcome slave.
    Remember it's fun for me too.
    Hurry up and post the diary from yesterday or you will be punished
    Posted 05-24-2013 at 09:05 PM by mistress_darkness mistress_darkness is offline
  2. Old Comment
    you're welcome slave.
    Remember it's fun for me too.
    Hurry up and post the diary from yesterday or you will be punished
    Posted 05-24-2013 at 09:12 PM by mistress_darkness mistress_darkness is offline