Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My experiences with my Mistress
Old

Master leaves othe sir in charge for the day

Posted 04-06-2014 at 03:51 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Today when it awoke it need to pee badly. Master gave his permission ONLY after it completed its punishment for dropping but plug iut if ass during the night and for peeing without permission. 20 reps each of push ups, sit ups and squats with pics. It had to do ut twice with 10 ball slaps between each grouping in the second round.
Sir then took over control... It was orderes to coat balls and ass with icy hot, wait 5 minutes and then take a very cold shower. It quickly learned that icy hot...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Filled for the night

Posted 04-04-2014 at 09:37 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

This slave per masters rule will go to sleep with object in ass. If it comes out slave will be punished for its disobedience. Slave has decided to use a tool that is used to put spikes on track running shoes. It is t shaped so it does not get "lost". Slave already feels like it wants to come out so it will be a long night. To top it off slaves tiny cock is hard but slave is not allowed touch.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave is used by another sir

Posted 04-04-2014 at 03:38 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Master requested that i first post the 40 things that i would want him to do with or to me if we were in person.
1. I would want you control everything about me what i wear, eat, who i talk to or see
2. I would want you to use my mouth as your own personal cum storage. Making me eat every last bit of it.
3. I would want you to make me give you bj's as often and wherever you would like. No matter how i the lowly slave was feeling or what i was doing
4. I would love for you...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

April 4th AM

Posted 04-04-2014 at 05:12 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

So for this morning master has been having me make lists (i am up to 40) of what i would want him to do to me if i was a slave to him in "real" life. It has been a turn on for both of us and has told me that some will become rules for me in the future. It also added another rule to my list i can now no longer wear any underwear. Master was kind to me this morning and allowed me to edge with my non dominant hand. I did have one other task, i was given permission to pee but could only do outside...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first long term slave journal

Posted 04-03-2014 at 09:14 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

This is my first time doing this but here we go.
I began my slaveship to extrememaster36 on april 2 roughly 8am. My rules to follow as of right now are: no touching unless master okays, must ask permision from master to use bathroom, only one hot shower a week the rest must be cold, send master 3 pictures every morning of myself and i must post in this blog daily.
My first tasks from master involved give a description of a pic master sent me which was his amazing huge cock which compared...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized