Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

A Pup's Lesson on Friendship

Posted 07-20-2014 at 09:42 PM by Nzrunner

Have you ever hurt a friend? Not like oh my feeling are hurt but truly deeply hurt someone you loved and cared for? I have... It was something so simple... all I had to do was tell her that I had not been able to sign up an entry for my local fair because the deadline was passed. Thats it, end of story, simple right?

But no, I waited until she asked me and then I sort of light heartedly told her what happen. I knew immediately by the way she answered that I had hurt her deeply by not being open and completely honest. I had broken her trust and hurt her deeply. She did not want to talk with me after that. After repeated attempts to message her she asked me to leave her alone. I agreed and said that I would not contact her until she messaged me saying she was ready.

What came next was one of the longest nights of my life. I could not help but worry and something would happen. I tossed and turned and feared. I care so much for her that to know I had hurt her that deeply devastated me. It was the first night and first morning that we had not talked and told each other that we loved each other.

I came to realize even more just how close we were and how I would love to spend the rest of my life with her. I had the help and encouragement of two other special friends who helped me to keep going while waiting and who helped us work through what happened. I am happy to report that we are talking again laughing and sharing life (including my dog having puppies!!!).

This experience has taught/reminded me the value of being not just honest but forthright and open about what is going on. I could have avoided all this by just being that. But, it also reminded me how true friendship can weather the storms of life and come out stronger and closer on the other side. Finally, it taught me the value of friends who are there to help each other through the bitter hard times even when there is really nothing in it for them.

So to all my Get Dare friends, specially those involved in this situation I say "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart "Thank You". I appreciate you more than I can put into words and am truly blessed to call you my friends.

Growing up,
Nzrunner (Mistress's little pup)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3001 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am really glad to hear that things worked out in the end. True friends can make it through anything. It has been said that you dont really know what you have until you lose it ... and it is true for people. Sometimes realizing you messed up and knowing you could lose somebody, really does make you realize how much that person means to you.

Im really glad the two of you are happy again :-D
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I am really glad to hear that things worked out in the end. True friends can make it through anything. It has been said that you dont really know what you have until you lose it ... and it is true for people. Sometimes realizing you messed up and knowing you could lose somebody, really does make you realize how much that person means to you.

Im really glad the two of you are happy again :-D
    Thanks... That is a good point it did help me realize even more that I never wanted to be without her!!!! My days are so much brighter and joyful with her!!