Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Being Mistress's Pup

Posted 07-21-2014 at 06:50 AM by Nzrunner

Mistress was kind enough to allow me to orgasm this morning!! (well right now actually). But I was commanded to do so while writing this report. So apologies in advance for the typos and maybe not so clear writing.

Where to begin.... Being her little pup is amazing!! I feel so safe and secure and cared for by her. I can just be curious and mischievous and let loose because I know she will watch out for me.

Even when I disobey or am a little to sassy and she punishes me I know it is for my own good to turn me into the perfect little pup.... Oh god I just edged..

I have learned so much as a little pup under her watchful eye. How to sit pretty, role over, play dead and bark to just name a few... I am even currently getting potty trained like a good little pup should be. She is so creative with her training that I feel unworthy to be called hers.

Lastly...(edged again Mistress!!!!) I just wanted to say thanks for finding me, putting your collar on me and training me in the ways of being a pup!! I love being your little pup and I just want to being you joy and pleasure as you play, tease and train your little (EDGE!!! omg i wanna cum so bad) pup.

Your Little Pup,
zacho

P.s I JUST ORGASMED!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1994 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments