Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Slave to Free to Slightly Controlled

Posted 04-29-2013 at 03:28 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Okay, so many people who regularly visit my blogs already know something I've never publicly announced on getDare. And I'm sure many, from reading my blogs, were able to figure it out.

Most of my reports on here have been reports to Dravot, and that is of course for a reason. Last summer, my "lesbian lover," Frosty, and I decided to compete in who could be more submissive, via The Sub Wars. Before this, I had already had asked Dravot for several dares, and was becoming good...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27th Challenge

Posted 04-24-2013 at 11:01 AM by Dareholic

The 27th challange comes from slaveboy63. The challenge this time was 23. My mind was on others things but I was able to complete 8 with in the first hour with no problem. I was able to complete another 8 with in the next hour with no problems either. For the remaining 7 in the third hour of this challenge, Mistress got out a long white feather and started to tickle the bottom of my feet. Try to distract me from concentration. I hate be tickled. Exspecially on the bottom of my feet. I hate to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Like and limits

Posted 04-21-2013 at 11:15 PM by Vodin30
Updated 09-06-2023 at 09:02 AM by Vodin30

LIKES: CBT,Dares, semi-public, masturbation, chat, outdoors, teasing, edging, chance dares, dice dares, forced crossdressing and or humiliation and embarrassing, long dares, chastity, denial

Limits:family/friends, social suicide, anything illegal, anything permanent, no children and no animals and no scat or watersports
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chastity Belt - The Beginning

Posted 04-17-2013 at 05:39 PM by badwolf4
Tags chastity, diy

Exactly two days ago I became interested in female chastity belts. Interested in wearing one, to be specific. Fascinated and intrigued by the concept of handing self-control over to my boyfriend/Master. I immediately Google'd some, realized I couldn't order one anyways, and promptly grabbed a roll of Duct Tape. This ended badly. I'll have pictures up soon so people may see my failure, it's not that bad, but it wasn't effective at all either. Next, I went out shopping the next day and grabbed two old...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Make Up Reports to Dravot

Posted 04-17-2013 at 09:19 AM by Rose_Angel

Second 4 hours plugged, April 6th

Sir, I came to the conclusion last night, that I had to put the plug in and wear my cuffs while I was sleeping, in order to have even a chance at completing everything I said I was going to complete (with exception of spanking task as already discussed with you) over spring break.

So, around 1:45 am, I lubed up my anal beads with toothpaste in the same manner as last time. At first, I put a little paste on the first 3 beads, but I examined...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My experience at a site of terrorism

Posted 04-15-2013 at 09:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Writers note: I originally posted this on the tenth anniversary of September 11th. Today, this is one of the first things that crossed into my head. That is why I am going to repost it:

10 years ago today, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed in this country. 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers. 1 more hit the Pentagon and 1 more crashed near Pittsburgh. No one knows where that one was heading, but one could guess somewhere near DC. It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by. It...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

anything

Posted 04-15-2013 at 08:11 PM by sissy93

i am bored and will do anything that does not include scat pee are to public
Posted in Uncategorized