Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dareholic

Rate this Entry

27th Challenge

Posted 04-24-2013 at 11:01 AM by Dareholic

The 27th challange comes from slaveboy63. The challenge this time was 23. My mind was on others things but I was able to complete 8 with in the first hour with no problem. I was able to complete another 8 with in the next hour with no problems either. For the remaining 7 in the third hour of this challenge, Mistress got out a long white feather and started to tickle the bottom of my feet. Try to distract me from concentration. I hate be tickled. Exspecially on the bottom of my feet. I hate to admit it, but I am very ticklish on that spot of my body. While distracting me with the tickling, I was barely able to complete the remaining 7 with in the third hour. However, the tickling was distracting from my concentration so much, that I did almost cum from the insane tickling my feet where being tortured by. In order to stop myself from cumming, I used all of my concentration to focus on trying to stop myself. The trick is to relax as much as posible down there. If you tense up down there, it only makes you wanna cum more. I thought of nothing to relax myself to relieve the pressure down there. I could feel it raising to the tip of explosion, then holding my breath; and just relaxing as most as I could, I was successful in stopping myself from cumming. Thanks to good meditation techniques I know, it makes it alot easier to focus my mind on relaxing just the muscles. I would hate to have to cum, and disappoint Mistress. Once again, I was successful in complete yet other challenge.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 809 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments