Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Friends: Fantastic PM dares for sharing the burden

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:09 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-10-2018 at 05:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares initiate a back and forth of shared burden on the same task between darer and dared. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "PLUG BUDDY X" with X being the hours you have been consecutively plugged except for toilet breaks, and a description of your plug or a link to it. I will then wear my plug and send you my time, trying to complete X or X+1 hours, and describe my plug or send you a link to it. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same or one more time, so we will repeat the plug time back and forth encouraging ourselves. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you do fewer time than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.

PM me "EDGE BUDDY X" with X being the edges you have done. I will then edge and send you my number, trying to complete X or X+1 edges. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same or one more edges, so we will repeat the edges back and forth encouraging ourselves to edge. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you do fewer edges than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.

PM me "THRUST BUDDY X" with X being the thrust to your wholes you have done, the lube you used and the number of fingers or object you have done that with. I will then thrust my wholes and send you my number and my number of fingers or object, trying to complete X or X+1 thrusts. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same or one more thrusts, so we will repeat the thrusts back and forth encouraging ourselves to fuck ourselves. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you do fewer thrusts than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.

PM me "DEEPTHROAT BUDDY X" with X being the deepthroats you have done and the dildo you have done them with. I will then deepthroat, trying to complete X or X+1 deepthroats. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same or one more deepthroats, so we will repeat the deepthroats back and forth encouraging ourselves to fuck our throats. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you do fewer deepthroats than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.

PM me "PEE BUDDY X" with X being the volume of pee you drank. I will then drink X or little more than X pee. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same or a little more volume, so we will repeat pee drinking back and forth encouraging ourselves. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you drink fewer pee than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.

PM me "SLAP BUDDY X" with X being the slaps to your genitals you completed. I will then slap my genitals X or little more than X times. If I do less, I will give you a reason. In any case, I will ask you to send me a reply with the same amount or a little more, so we will repeat slapping our genitals back and forth encouraging ourselves. Add "STAKE Y" with Y a small punishment for you if you slap your genitals less than me or take more than 3 days to reply, and I will tell you a small punishment for me when I do the same.
Views 2208 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments