Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

dared today

Posted 07-01-2010 at 07:59 PM by riley138

hi i was dared by my brother to wank off in frount of him so i did and shot my stuff on him lol he was soo pissed that i did that but it was good fun
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Events in July

Posted 07-01-2010 at 02:20 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

July 4th I hate it. Stupid fireworks. And I always go out on that day to have a 4th of July party with family. I never want too. Far better staying home

July 27th: Starcraft 2!!

July 31st: Last day of two full months until school.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i surender apple, you make a nice toy

Posted 07-01-2010 at 10:00 AM by MasterPain

i got my first apple ipod touch a few days ago and well, im actualy impressed at this small handheld entertainment computer. i couldent understand parting with 2-400 dollars for a device id probaly use 4 times, then worry about breaking and leave at home. well the oppertunity to aquire one second hand, i thought about it and took it.

i have added a few apps, and am quite impressed with the responciveness of the ipod, and its versitility, the screen is clear. now its time for putting tunes...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oakland & Goldfrapp

Posted 06-30-2010 at 09:15 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Spent last weekend driving from Southern California up to Oakland to see Goldfrapp at The Fox.

The show was amazing but the area made me appreciate the state I live in. Walking around downtown I saw rainbow flags, billboards for classes on growing weed, and even a movie filming. I'm very glad to live in such an enlightened state. Hopefully it continues to spread.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is going to happen in 2010 NBA Free Agency

Posted 06-30-2010 at 05:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

The following article is based slowly on my own speculation and what I have researched. I could be totally wrong on all of this. And if I am, I could care less. I know not a lot of people are reading this, and once again, I don't care. This is for my pure entertainment. So without further ado, my rankings of teams, from worst to best, on how they are going to do.

Unranked: Boston Celtics- Paul Pierce opts out today. If he resigns, then no big deal. If he doesn't, then uh-oh. But...
getDare Expert
Old

Dentist

Posted 06-30-2010 at 02:23 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I really cant. We don't have dental insurance and I can't afford to go to the dentist. My tooth have been hurting probably since 2009. Its probably a cavity. But oh well! lol. I can't afford the dentist. And there is a hint that another tooth is following suit.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hi

Posted 06-30-2010 at 01:31 PM by riley138

hi there i like to do dares long as there dont harm any one so post me a dare a i try to do it.
Posted in Uncategorized