Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterPain

Rate this Entry

i surender apple, you make a nice toy

Posted 07-01-2010 at 10:00 AM by MasterPain

i got my first apple ipod touch a few days ago and well, im actualy impressed at this small handheld entertainment computer. i couldent understand parting with 2-400 dollars for a device id probaly use 4 times, then worry about breaking and leave at home. well the oppertunity to aquire one second hand, i thought about it and took it.

i have added a few apps, and am quite impressed with the responciveness of the ipod, and its versitility, the screen is clear. now its time for putting tunes onto it.

the thing it is lacking is the ability to expand storage using sd cards, hell my 20 dollar mp3 player had a microsd slot. so 8, 16, 32, 64 gigs is all you get. which apple, if you had an ipod with 160 gigs why, oh, why would you make the ipod touches an 8 gigger? i know it probaly has to do with the fact that ipod touches use solid slate style hard disk drives, and they were in their infancy when the touch was introduced. i dont know.

but now, i have another peice of tech, to add to the pile of versitile interconictability that will get little use par from travel.

lets see, jammed into my pockets as of late
my phone(lg10k), used for making calls, but can also, play videos, text, im, navagate, play music, watch tv, be used as a camra, play games, go online.

my mp3 player, i got it for 20 bucks... it plays mp3s! lmao. oh i can use it as a memory stick.

i pod touch, i plays music, also can, play games, go online, call people(voip), text, im, play vids, be used as a tv, view my wow auctions. ect

my psp, it plays games, music, videos, access my ps3, im, call(voip), be used as a tv, blah de blah de blah.

im thinking there is a redundency in technology market of today
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3244 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I ♥♥♥♥♥ my iPod Touch. I take it with me everywhere.