Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Posted 10-21-2016 at 02:45 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

She drives me freaking insane.

She's so demanding and stubborn and insistent and she never ever listens. She asks for my advice and then doesn't listen to it or complains she doesn't want to hear it. She calls me names all the times. She's sarcastic and mean to me often. She drives me round the bend to the point I want to slap her across the face at times.

I want to go to sleep but someone complained I haven't written anything for her in ages. You'd think countless blogs
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If I Dommed AM For The Day.

Posted 10-28-2016 at 03:49 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Inspired by Kid's post here.

The day would have to start with AM cooking me something very nice to eat. He always says he is a good chef so time to prove it to me. But he can't just hand it to me, no. He can kneel beside me whilst I laze in bed and feed it to me carefully. If he does a good job I might let him have some scraps out of my hand.

Since we can't just leave dirty plates unattended he can then crawl to the sink before washing any plates that have been
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

101 Birthdays.

Posted 11-13-2016 at 06:12 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 11-13-2016 at 10:48 PM by IceMaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster
In our time together she has asked me for two things I have refused. One of them won't happen if she has another hundred birthdays. Don't ask.
I must have had a 101th birthday that I missed, as tonight AM did that very thing I asked for 9 months ago.

And I loved it.

I have some heavy personal stuff going on at the moment and although I am trying not to focus on it too much since there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, tonight it really overwhelmed
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I DON'T Have A Safeword.

Posted 11-19-2016 at 07:17 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

With all the talk about safewords recently I thought I would write about it from another angle.

Not only do I not have limits with AM, I also do not have a safeword. 18 months ago if I was told I would end up in a relationship without either I'd have laughed and said you were crazy.

What if AM pushes me too far or I genuinely can't do something for an unforeseen reason? How will he know if I don't/can't/wont safeword? By monitoring the scene and me.

There
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Small Victory.

Posted 11-29-2016 at 07:12 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 11-29-2016 at 07:17 AM by IceMaiden

Today I had to go into town for an important meeting. This was a huge deal for me. The meeting itself was very important and could have had a completely different outcome so I was already worried about that before I left the house to attend it.

However what stressed me out the most on the way there and back was the fact I had to use public transport both ways.

My anxiety recently has been through the roof despite being consistent with medication for it and if this meeting
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Fake And A Minor. (Apparently.)

Posted 12-05-2016 at 11:48 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-05-2016 at 11:59 AM by IceMaiden

A few weeks ago I was told a picture AM shared in chat of me wasn't me.

Then recently in chat someone mentioned I may have admitted I was underage, they couldn't remember who actually said it.

And of course, I along with so many females get the "You're fake" because I refuse to send pictures the majority of the time. And when I do it's only to select people I know and trust.

The first two were news to me.

Now, the picture that 'wasn't'
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Haven't Replied To Your Message.

Posted 12-14-2016 at 03:37 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-14-2016 at 03:41 AM by IceMaiden

I am absolutely awful at responding to my PM's.

Sometimes I just forget. I read it and then get distracted with something else and forget that I didn't yet reply. I'm very forgetful and easily distracted. AM reminds me daily to do this or that, sometimes even reminding me to eat. I blame my meds, I never used to be so forgetful.

Sometimes I will read a message and then have to go and do something and again forget that I haven't replied. Or I will want to wait until I have
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized