Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

101 Birthdays.

Posted 11-13-2016 at 06:12 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 11-13-2016 at 10:48 PM by IceMaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster
In our time together she has asked me for two things I have refused. One of them won't happen if she has another hundred birthdays. Don't ask.
I must have had a 101th birthday that I missed, as tonight AM did that very thing I asked for 9 months ago.

And I loved it.

I have some heavy personal stuff going on at the moment and although I am trying not to focus on it too much since there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, tonight it really overwhelmed me.

Because of this, AM recieved a stressy hissyfit (sowwie) about it and even without saying specifically I was crying, he knew already how upset I was.

And the next thing, he sent me the thing I asked for so many months ago. And then again!

And I laughed sooooo hard when I recieved it. I did of course tease him about it too and never stopped giggling. (Laughing again now I'm thinking back to it.) He keeps denying all knowledge but I have proof!!

I appreciated and appreciate this gesture so much. I'm not going to say specifically what it was (Because he would legitimately kill me) only that it was something silly I asked for ages ago. And that it made me laugh so much when he sent it to me. And although I am never in any doubt of how much he loves me, this just reconfirmed it. And it made me love him even more, which I didn't think possible at this point.

He amazes me daily, be it in a d/s type setting, or friend setting, teacher setting...but tonight? Tonight he reminded me why he is one of my best friends. Why I give so much (aka everything) of myself to him.

Because he did something he really didn't want to for almost a year for the sole reason he knew it would make me laugh. I didn't expect it, in fact I stopped asking for it months ago. And he did it anyway just in the hope of a smile from me.

And whilst this made me smile (and giggle and dissolve into a fit of laughter and tease him endlessly) what really made me smile and happiest.....was the fact he did it for me.

To AM: I love you. I am blessed every day we are together. I hope we continue this journey until the end. You mean the world to me. Thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2073 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    There is nothing I wont do for you princess. I love you, you are the centre of my world. Though I did say i would never do what i did tonight (and i didn't, it was a figment of your over-fertile imagination) sometimes all bets are off. Sometimes there are more important things than pride or bravado, and sometimes a princess needs to be reminded how much she is loved.
  2. Old Comment
    This is freaking adorable!

Also I am sorry you are going through some stuff, let me know if you need anything at all girly!
  3. Old Comment
    I'm sorry to hear about personal stuff. It's hard when real life bites you in the backside. I hope things improve! And I'm glad you got a little boost tonight!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    There is nothing I wont do for you princess. I love you, you are the centre of my world. Though I did say i would never do what i did tonight (and i didn't, it was a figment of your over-fertile imagination) sometimes all bets are off. Sometimes there are more important things than pride or bravado, and sometimes a princess needs to be reminded how much she is loved.

*Pictures it and giggles.* Nope definitely not a figment it happened!! I love you too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This is freaking adorable!

Also I am sorry you are going through some stuff, let me know if you need anything at all girly!

He is adorable he just pretends to be mean and scary!

<3 <3 Thank yooou, Things have improved muchly since I posted this

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sasahara View Comment
    I'm sorry to hear about personal stuff. It's hard when real life bites you in the backside. I hope things improve! And I'm glad you got a little boost tonight!
    Thank you for the nice words and PM's <3