Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Game: Boys VS Girls - Cassandra's mean version

Posted 12-01-2016 at 09:41 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-28-2016 at 06:17 AM by CSasha

Anyone may start a game thread in the forum or continue this thread, with the title Cassandra's mean Boys VS Girls. The start post has to contain a copy of these rules (and exchange the 100 for any other number due to your experience):

Rule 1) Any player including new players can post a number for his or her team meeting the following conditions:
A) Any posted number must be equal to or smaller than the number of opposite players. So if you play for the boys, it must be equal or lower than the number of players for the girls, and vice versa.
For example, if you are playing for the boys, you can only post 1 if there is only 1 girl playing. After the second girl joined, you can post 2, but no higher number.
B) You must post a wager in form of a task or punishment for yourself in case your side loses. Tasks or punishments which require further input or effort by a punisher are forbidden. For example, "I'll be a slave for a week" or "you may give me a punishment within my limits" are invalid. Some casual valid examples are 10 crunches, 1 edge, strip, always call yourself "loser" for the next 24 hours.
C) Always state for which team your number counts, just to make it easier for everybody.
D) No double posts with a number. Everyone has to wait for another players post before he or she can post a number again.

Rule 2) Any player may announce victory via a post anytime. If he or she does, sum up all posted numbers of his or her team, and remember disqualified posts count as -1 for the own and +1 for the opposite team. If the sum is smaller than 100, the post is disqualified. If the sum is 100 or greater, his or her team wins, and the game ends.
Killing the game or Kill and restarting the game can be announced 60 minutes or later after the last valid post with a number.

Rule 3) Every player of the winning team may choose and PM a player of the losing team. Every losing player may voluntarily complete all his wagered tasks and punishments (not those for other players) to honor the winners and may report them in the thread.

Any losing player has to complete the wagered tasks and punishments from all his posts once for every PM from a winning player choosing him or her. He or she also has to report publicly how often winners chose him or her, and how he completed the tasks and punishments.
Posted in Games
Views 2384 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments