Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My experiences with my Mistress
Old

My first Toy

Posted 04-15-2014 at 07:37 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Well, i finally got my first toy!!!! A beautiful 8 inch long realistic looking suction cup dildo. The thing i failed to realize when i bought it was just how thick it really is. I took some pictures for my master of me sucking on it and the commensed trying to get it inside of me. My master was not available but i recieved some "help" from another kik abuser of mine. The person just kept demanding pictures of it further in. Once i finally got the head in (which incidently felt like it was splitting...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It peed itself

Posted 04-10-2014 at 08:27 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Just a quick update all it had been holding its pee for 12hrs when it just could not anymore,. It peed itself a little for relief and then was able to do its three prepee edges and finish going. Hopeful master will be ok with it but it is not sure and after yesterday's punishment it is worried.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master's punishment for last nights disobedience

Posted 04-09-2014 at 09:50 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

It knew it would be punished for shitting without permission it just was not really sure how. Well master was not to upset after he heard what happened and apologized for having fallen asleep. Master said that he would have let it slide accept for one huge mistake... It had not fingered its ass the full 5 min before it went. For this it would be punished with master's severest punishment so far. First, it was to do 50 hard balls slaps with a wooden spoon for disobeying. Following that up with 100 hard...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It awaits master's punishment

Posted 04-08-2014 at 10:43 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Master allowed it to have a little more "relaxing" of a day today after yesterday humiliation by another sir. It only had to go on a short run edging 3 times at least 5 minutes apart. It lives outside of town but run still takes it past many houses and cars drive by fairly often. It got nearly to first edge when a car came by it quickly pulled it's short back up and pretended to be stretching.. Then it was quickly back to stroking it came to edge and then it was quickly off running again. The...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sir abused it again for Master

Posted 04-07-2014 at 10:26 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)
Updated 04-07-2014 at 10:28 PM by Nzrunner

This morning found it was to be controlled by sir from its used by another sir post while Master was at school. Sir wasted no time abusing it. It was allowed to use bathroom after its 3 edges and 5 min ass fingering but was told not to flush but to ask for instructions. Sir ordered it to lick up as much as possible from the bowl. This thankfully did not taste as bad as Master having it drink its pee straight. It then was told to stick arm deep in bowl dry it on its hair, flush and go back to its room....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master forgives it

Posted 04-06-2014 at 10:25 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Yeah!!! Master has accepted my videos and pictures and as forgiven it. It was worried that he would not but he did. Balls are still tied and they are very sore and red from all of yesterdays slaps. Master decided that it must keep track of all slapps both tied and untied ones.
It was then told to get on cam fir master but it made foolish mistake and unttied itsnwrist from ankle to check if its parents were up. Master the addes 30 more ball slaps to teach it to remeber to ask permision. ...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its dream

Posted 04-06-2014 at 04:18 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Last night while sleeping tied and plugged this slave had a dream. Slave was being fucked by his master. It was hand cuffed to head board on a bed with its face down and its tight ass spread wide for master. A ball gag strapped to its mouth made in unable to move or make anything but muffled sounds. Meanwhile master had mounted it from behind and was just pounding the shit out of its ass before shooting his load deep inside and ordering it to be sure to not spill a drop. Master's fuck brought it right...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized