Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

My BDSM test result

Posted 10-31-2016 at 09:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha

My BDSM test result

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
89% Brat
89% Submissive
84% Degradee
84% Girl/Boy
83% Ageplayer
81% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
76% Exhibitionist
73% Rope bunny
73% Voyeur
72% Non-monogamist
68% Rigger
66% Pet
65% Degrader
65% Masochist
63% Slave
61% Brat tamer
59% Dominant
57% Master/Mistress...
Oracle
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: PM dare Agents, Commissars and Army

Posted 10-27-2016 at 04:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-28-2016 at 10:19 AM by CSasha

Idea: Make yourself an Agent, Commissar, Officer, Private or Recruit for PM dares, spreading the love of PM daring others and getting PM dared via a playful fiction.

How it works: You need a PM dare list. If you want to be dared or want others to give PM dares to people
1. Go to the blog search
2. In the field 'Blog contains' insert "PMAGENT", "PMCOMMISSAR", "PMOFFICER", "PMPRIVATE" or "PMRECRUIT", see explanations below...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Secrets of the Resistance

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:48 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: As a member of the rightful Resistance a friend trusts you to deliver vital information. Unfortunately hostile agents are looking out for you, trying to enforce to reveal to them that you know and what exactly you know. Can you keep the secrets or is your friend going to suffer by your failure?

How it works: You need your PM dare list linked in your signature, a friend, yourself, at least 7 days of activity on getDare to play this game, and if you can some innocent civilians (other...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Four lights - How to settle an argument

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-18-2016 at 03:03 PM by CSasha

"I ... see ... four ... lights." - Star Trek reference

A kinky game for two players.

Idea: You have an argument with a friend or submissive. Maybe it's just a difference of opinions, or you are not willing to admit you are wrong. At least not that easily. As long as your verbal opponent suffers or yields under you.

How it works: When you face your friend with the different opinion, offer to admit you are wrong IF your friend succeeds in a game of...
Oracle
Posted in Games