Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My experiences with my Mistress
Old

A Sore and Exhausted Puppy

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:36 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Where to even begin before I left on vacation I stumbled across and challenge so ingeniously created that I just had to ask Mistress permission to try it. Slavewhirlies' Anal Academy!!!! Fast forward a week or so and tonight I found myself home alone with enough time on my hands to try this out. Mistress's only request was that if I did do this challenge that I had to write a report on it which is why I find myself curled on my bed with a sore butt hole but in a strange way pleased with myself as well....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Anniversary Mistress!!!

Posted 07-12-2014 at 03:31 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Happy Anniversary Mistress!

Happy 2 month anniversary Mistress!!! Even though I know you will not get this until after the 10th I still wanted to take the time to write it. I am so privileged and blessed to have you as a Mistress. I still can not believe that you choose me to be yours out of all the numerous guys on getdare who are clamoring for Mistresses. But knowing how we came together almost by happenstance I truly believe that we were meant for each other.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 4 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-12-2014 at 03:29 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Day 4 of Puppy Training:

Last night of fun and a special surprise!

Tonight was the last chance Mistress and I would have to play before I was gone for a week on vacation. The original plan was for some more training but do to some shall we say sudden new developments things changed for the better! I ended up having a playmate for the evening whom for now will remain anonymous until maybe she decides to write about her side of the experience.

After...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 3 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 11:38 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)
Updated 07-05-2014 at 02:36 AM by Nzrunner

Potty training will be saved until after I get back from vacation! But tonight Mistress decided that this puppy needed some exercise to keep it in good shape. First I slid my inflatable vibrating butt plug in and pumped it up as many times as I could stand. I made to 9 hard pumps before I began cramping slightly and feeling like I needed to take a shit badly. That was the "easy" part, I now had to do 72 squats. Now I usually have no trouble with squats I am in good shape with strong legs but...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 06:44 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

After such an incredible time during my first puppy training session I could not wait for this next one! When Mistress messaged me with tonights trainings my mind raced with excitement. It was so hard waiting until everyone else was asleep but finally It was all clear (i hoped).
My first task was playing fetch! I balled up a sock and had to toss it to the other side of the room prance over on all four paws pick it up bring it back and then drop my "ball" and bark. This was to be...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-01-2014 at 11:01 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

My beautiful, wonderful and amazing Mistress and me her little pet decided on training me as her little puppy. Tonight was my first training task and per Mistresses orders I have posted my account of it here.
I first searched through my room for a scarf like object to tie to my metal butt plug to form my "tail" in the absence of a scarf I used a lanyard instead. After tying it on i slowly slid the plug in feeling it stretch me until with a soft "popping" feeling it settled...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thrice Blessed and a Hero

Posted 06-24-2014 at 10:45 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

This is a result of an overflowing joy in my heart tonight that I just had to get it down on paper. First and foremost I want to thank my hero Cruton! He is the reason that I have come to were I am on getdare today. I was a lurker for a good year or so before I was brave enough to make a profile. Started out making a post here or there and ended up with a mistress and then a master neither ended up working out perfectly and I found myself rather lost on GD with out any friends or a dom.
I came...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized