Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Day 5 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-13-2014 at 10:00 PM by Nzrunner

A new name and venturing on my own

Mistress named me, Mistress named me!!!!!! I can hardly contain my joy even while writing this report. We bounced around a few thoughts and ideas but nothing seemed to fit until Mistress suggested zacho. I instantly fell in love with it and that was that! Being named by Mistress is almost indescribable it makes me feel even more special, loved and even more... hers. Mistress was not going to give me a task for tonight but I begged a little and she decided to let me venture out into the big scary world on my own and come up with my own tasks.

I first of course got naked and put my makeshift "tail" in (i will be getting a real one soon!!!!). I then began to explore the wonders of my room. Oh my what hidden treasures I found first a nice smelly sock to wrestle with occupying several minutes before i was distracted by something following me! I quickly spun to catch it but it just wished out of sight. I tried the other way *whoosh* it vanished just out of reach for my snapping teeth. After several dizzying minutes I suddenly felt very embarrassed and lowered my head on to my paws and put my ears down. Good thing Mistress was not there I had been frightened by and was chasing my own tail!

Then I saw IT the holy grail a yummy, tasty, sweat smelling old nike running shoe! I quickly pounced on it and began gnawing I thought I had died and gone to puppy heaven! After laying content just to chew I suddenly realized that this prize must be hidden and kept secret at all costs! It must be buried! Well in the absence of any dirt i found that a blanket had fallen off the bed so I quickly pawed into it creating a nice safe hole and covered over. Hopefully Mistress does not find it. I then wandered a little more and even ventured out of my room and into the living room where I proceeded to sample the nice lace pillows on the couch there. They turned out to be pleasantly tasty and I spent several minutes chewing before scampering back to the safety of my room.

Feeling even more brave I ventured back out and slowly meandered down the hall way and out into the family room and kitchen area. I tried a little gnawing on the chairs but they proved to tough for my little puppy teeth. Feeling very naughty i grabbed my little puppy cock and stroked away and cummed right there on the kitchen floor! I then sniffed the icky, gooey stuff on the floor and tentatively licked it... not to bad actually it was quite yummy. I quickly slurped it up amd much to my disappointment could not find any more.

I then wandered back to my room stopping to scratch a little along the way and do a little exploring. I jumped up onto the bed and curled up to type this up. A satisfied and proud puppy whom made it out it the scary world without Mistress. But little zacho thinks its much much better to have Mistress there to guide and protect this little pup.

Mistress's little pup in training,
Zacho (Nzrunner)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1072 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments