Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

1. Old Comment

Spaghetti

You know what, I'm just going to be the mature one here and say that we stop arguing on here... beacuse we clearly know who ate more...And if you have a problem with this, call me insead of go and running and crying to getdare people.
  2. Old Comment

Spaghetti

Because I know I am right!

Your mom will side with you because your her daughter and secondly why do you have to run to your mom?
  3. Old Comment

Spaghetti

My Mom Is so a witness. And btw, why did you have to go all public on ths petty argument and put this out for all eyes to see. (I so ate more)
  4. Old Comment

Spaghetti

Ok look! First of all know one uses a ladel to put spaghetti on a plate. Secondly PROVE IT!!
  5. Old Comment

Spaghetti

Ok, Meena, sereously? I had like 2 ladels full of helpings, we had the same size of plate, and i finished and u didn't. LOOSER!
  6. Old Comment

Urghh!!

well at least you can tan! We are all pasty white!
  7. Old Comment

Urghh!!

I adore the rain, the cool misty feeling feels so sleek. And it allows me to cuddle up in warm sweaters. I just love the rain and i miss seattle so much. Meena, the grass is not greener on the other side.It is 107 here like every day and the grass is really brown. I hate it and really wish for a good rain. You don't know how good you really have it.
  8. Old Comment

Urghh!!

You're only cold after, and you'd get a cold but it's worth it. It's like drinking... people say it's fun even though you get hangovers after.

Rain is just amazing
  9. Old Comment

Urghh!!

I have heard of dancing in the rain but I would'nt do that because:

A:I would be cold and wet
    B:I could catch a cold

plus whats there to do outside when its raining?
  10. Old Comment

Urghh!!

Being soaked is amazing. You feel the wrath afterwards, but it's great. I'd prefer a year of rain than sun.
  11. Old Comment

Urghh!!

Says who, AM? You can still go outside, haven't you ever heard of dancing in the rain?
  12. Old Comment

Urghh!!

I hate this ridiculous wheather!Rain is ok for watering the garden and all but now my backyard is soaking!Plus you can't go outside when its raining!
  13. Old Comment

Urghh!!

High-five NewSla...Davros! I'm not a big fan of sunshine and daffodils and all that. Plus, it's much more fun walking through the woods when there's a chance one of the trees will be struck by lightning, dug.
  14. Old Comment

Urghh!!

It's pissing it down here too. I prefer rain to sun though.
  15. Old Comment

Urghh!!

Oh god's I know how you feel! Ya'know Wales and all. It has been pissin' down for like two days now, and I can't even go out and get some photography shots of....Random things. Have to be stuck in watching the droplets run dow my window. Fun!
  16. Old Comment

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

I wish I had a sister to argue with. D: To look up too. I have to older brother's....Ahem.. Now you know where my bad attitude,bitchiness and argumentitive state comes from. The only things they borrow off of me is my damn PS2 ad it's games! Oh, and walking in my bedroom with out knocking or asking. Drives me insane to no end. D<
  17. Old Comment

Thank you!

Quote:
    I had a bad rep for Grammar! Someone said I 'use too much of it'. All spelt wrongly of course. I was like wtf? LAWL!
    I've changed that negative rep to a very positive number. I was going to ban the person who did it but they are an active poster around here. You know who you are.
  18. Old Comment

Thank you!

I had a bad rep for Grammar! Someone said I 'use too much of it'. All spelt wrongly of course. I was like wtf? LAWL!
  19. Old Comment

I lol'd.

Ah well
  20. Old Comment

If it helps, my sister sucks too...you would know, you have met her.
  21. Old Comment

Happy april fools day!

:O

ha i know this is a late comment april fools is well over, but my teacher got our whole class sayin our GCSE drama final production had been moved forward to the day we come back from 2 week holiday starting 2moro btw , so we all panic and then she tells us it was her april fool, you never think a teacher would do it to you.
    Posted 04-03-2008 at 10:55 AM by dared to perfection dared to perfection is offline
  22. Old Comment

Happy april fools day!

Ahhh, I always love the day where I can prank my friends and get away with it!
  23. Old Comment

Happy april fools day!

I would love today...if I managed to actually get up before 12 to get anyone.....
  24. Old Comment

Happy april fools day!

And a happy April Fools to you as well.
    I love today.