Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rate this Entry

Family

Posted 08-24-2008 at 09:04 PM by AM.PM

Ok so you guys all know about how I am always ranting about my sister by now but I am going to talk about my whole family.

DAD: I call my dad "diddy"(IDK why).He is very lade back kind of person. He makes DRY jokes that are so stupid there funny and he has the loudest laugh ever. He also talks loud and has gas most of the time. Oh yeah he also loves taking care of the grass. Btw He is an architect. He is adopted so he doesn’t have any relatives except for a sister and his parents who had adopted him passed away a couple of years ago. my dad doesn’t like pets and often kicks my kitty. Although he is a good cook although he always makes food I don’t like but that’s only because I am a picky eater.

MOM: my mom is nice to people most of the time. She has a brother that’s a 45 year old virgin and often gets in fights with him. She over reacts about things all the time and she is always cleaning the house. Now my mom has a bad temper. When she gets mad she makes this angry face that would scare anyone. Her eyes gets bigger and a vein in her forehead starts to appear its very terrifying. She is very protective and…..yeah. When she isn’t mad she is often goofy. She makes up pet names for everything including plants. She is skinny and to me she looks like a crane. She has a big nose, big eyes, skinny legs and long torso.

Sis: Wait I already told you about my sis so I am not going to waist space.

*Note these are all random facts about my family.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3151 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hello AmPam's family ^_^

(AmPam is a nickname I've created for you instead of AM.PM)
  2. Old Comment
    lol i like that AmPam
  3. Old Comment
    I would prefer it if you would call me meena. ampam sounds like "am-pam"?
  4. Old Comment
    That's what it's meant to sound like!

LOL.